Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Celestia syandana

Logooooooooo

Can this syandana glow based on your current conclave standing instead of challenges ? 

Not only completing those challenges can take forever as conclave is not the most popular but just doing all the tasks itself takes a lot..

Another reason, if someone has already bought everything from conclave rewards there is literally no point to do the challenges.. 

Don't think anyone would be against this kind of change, i just can't stand looking at this pretty cool syandana that i worked so hard for and next day have only few flames...

And turn it into another "get and forget" item? Pls no, the game is already full of those.

This syandana in particular was created to show commitment to conclave, and making it glow based on standing instead of on challenges allows players to get it, max their standing one last time and forget conclave, defeating it's purpose.

52 minutes ago, Logooooooooo said:

Don't think anyone would be against this kind of change

The PvPers that want to hold people hostage in their dead game mode will be against it.

Until it's changed to not have this asinine upkeep ritual, the conclave syandana doesn't even exist to me.

41 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

And turn it into another "get and forget" item? Pls no, the game is already full of those.

This syandana in particular was created to show commitment to conclave, and making it glow based on standing instead of on challenges allows players to get it, max their standing one last time and forget conclave, defeating it's purpose.

Why forget ??? I like this item, i want to use it but consistantly doing "challenges" is really annoying

It takes a lot of time to get it already, which i think is enough to show your commitment. Spending more than 1 week to get 1 item in game isn't that like ridiculously long for any game ? Not to mention it's literally only cosmetic item...

Speaking of commitment, while i was trying to get it i met one of your "committed" players.. all he was doing is jump around the map avoiding me as much as possible, it was that canyon or w/e map where getting on top is a little bit annoying, you know why ? because one of the challenges is just to finish a game not to win or lose.. It was a 1v1 as no one else played at that time ( what a surprise ). He didn't shoot me even even once... It was ridiculously frustrating to play vs that, it's so easy to run away and get a health pack

38 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Tylers Legend said:

And there will be much less players after this being implemented.

Sorry, I don't like it. Sorry, you can't find matches.

Uhm, what ? Why would 1 cosmetic item determine how much PVP players there are ? This shouldn't be determining factor of how many players play PVP at all.. Of course it influences it a bit.. but do people play pvp games to get 1 cosmetic item ? no. 

And i'm sure console pvp player base is way different, on PC without any kind of event only way is to play on player peak times otherwise it's just dead...

If people want more PVP players then give your advice in that kind of topic or create your own.. There are a lot of things that can be done to PVP to increase it's playerbase.

Also i'm quite aware that this probably won't get implemented but heck.. nothing bad will happen if i at least try.

Edited by Logooooooooo

What if we could pay 100k or 125k Conclave Standing to have our Celestias light up for 7 days? Those of us who have everything unlocked don't have anything to spend our standing on other than Spring Loaded Broadheads and Relic Packs. Being able to purchase temporarily flames would prevent the awkward situations when you log in and have to play with a half lit syandana without making the Celestia a get and forget item since it still needs upkeep.

Edited by Heckzu

22 hours ago, Heckzu said:

What if we could pay 100k or 125k Conclave Standing to have our Celestias light up for 7 days? Those of us who have everything unlocked don't have anything to spend our standing on other than Spring Loaded Broadheads and Relic Packs. Being able to purchase temporarily flames would prevent the awkward situations when you log in and have to play with a half lit syandana without making the Celestia a get and forget item since it still needs upkeep.

I like this idea, purchasable flames.

You still have to participate in Conclave to keep the flames.

Edited by (XB1)Tylers Legend

4 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

Can this syandana glow based on your current conclave standing instead of challenges ? 

Not only completing those challenges can take forever as conclave is not the most popular but just doing all the tasks itself takes a lot..

The weekly mission can be completed in 2 days, 20 matches at minimum, if you complete the daily challenges and win at least 6 games. That takes about 3 hours of gameplay.

Then it's just one challenge a day.

4 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

Another reason, if someone has already bought everything from conclave rewards there is literally no point to do the challenges.. 

Dunno about you, but those Relic packs always look really sexy to me.

3 hours ago, Kierlak said:

The PvPers that want to hold people hostage in their dead game mode will be against it.

Showing commitment doesn't mean helding hostage. The syadanna is meant for people who like the gamemode.

3 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

Uhm, what ? Why would 1 cosmetic item determine how much PVP players there are ? This shouldn't be determining factor of how many players play PVP at all.. Of course it influences it a bit.. but do people play pvp games to get 1 cosmetic item ? no. 

Cosmetic items in PvP are always influential to some degree. Celestia Syadanna in particular is the most beautiful syadanna a player can get without spending platinum when it's fully lit (or even 3/4 lit).

3 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

If people want more PVP players then give your advice in that kind of topic or create your own.. There are a lot of things that can be done to PVP to increase it's playerbase.

And have already been posted. The most notable, practical and 'why isn't a thing already' way is to make Conclave stances, augments and all mods usable in PvE without adding them to Sentients or some other enemy (which would 1-defeat the purpose of them being conclave rewards and 2-would clog pve droptables with undesired conclave mods, like what happens when a conculyst drops a conclave mod instead of VR)

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Showing commitment doesn't mean helding hostage. The syadanna is meant for people who like the gamemode.

You want to to hold the cosmetic hostage, which in turn holds the player hostage if they want to use it. The syandana is literally a leash to conclave.

1 hour ago, Kierlak said:

You want to to hold the cosmetic hostage, which in turn holds the player hostage if they want to use it. The syandana is literally a leash to conclave.

This is getting ridiculous.

Firstly, all syndicate syandanas require some syndicate-themed upkeep to maintain full cosmetic effect.
The Celestia Syandana is no different in this regard, except that it might take more brain cells to complete a handful of Conclave challenges than to walk over a pile of credits.

Secondly, how is anyone - or anything - being held hostage? Allow me to remind you that the Celestia Syandana is a cosmetic item.
If I want a participation ribbon for Little League Baseball, then I have to participate in a Little League baseball game.
Am I being held hostage by Little League International?

The Celesia Syandana is a symbol of activity in Conclave.
It is entirely optional; you are not obligated to wear it, and you are not obligated to light the flames if you do.
If you are freely able to remove your "leash" at will, then it's not exactly a leash, is it? More of a necklace, really.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord

7 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

Firstly, all syndicate syandanas require some syndicate-themed upkeep to maintain full cosmetic effect.

Yes, but all the other syndicate syandanas still show their energy sections baseline, even if it's a little more dim. I don't have to scan anything for me to still see the Cephalon Suda syandana energy. I don't have to get hit for the Vaykor syandana to emit it's flames, etc.

8 hours ago, Kierlak said:

Yes, but all the other syndicate syandanas still show their energy sections baseline, even if it's a little more dim. I don't have to scan anything for me to still see the Cephalon Suda syandana energy. I don't have to get hit for the Vaykor syandana to emit it's flames, etc.

So, this is what your argument boils down to?
Cut through all the hostage crises and we're left with:
"The unlit Celestia Syandana doesn't look as good as other unlit syndicate syandanas."

1. That's entirely subjective.
2. That belongs in Art/Animation/UI feedback. Godspeed.

21 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

The weekly mission can be completed in 2 days

2 days... that doesn't sound ridiculous already ? For 1 cosmetic item to even work.. Every single week doing that ? Sorry but except that, there is literally nothing to do in the game when you have gotten pretty much everything you wanted. 

Simple example, i don't play for a week or two, then come back as there is some event, oh right.. my frame doesn't look as i want now let me grind dead conclave for 2 days then return back to missions that i wanna try... Sounds fun... : -) also it seems for those 2 days you included completely every single daily which completing in that "football" mode and cephalon capture or w/e it's called is ridiculous, no matter when and how many times i tried to join, had 0 players...

I like this game but i don't feel like spending 2 days to activate 1 syandana, of course you can say "then don't do it.. " but with same attitude you can literally turn off game and uninstall it..

After nearly 1k hours in Warframe for me personally this game now is like a chill time, come in once in a while do some events, have some fun killing, play around with color palettes/cosmetic items.

PVP itself doesn't have any goal in this game, is there even any leader board ? No..

21 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

And have already been posted. The most notable, practical and 'why isn't a thing already' way is to make Conclave stances, augments and all mods usable in PvE without adding them to Sentients or some other enemy (which would 1-defeat the purpose of them being conclave rewards and 2-would clog pve droptables with undesired conclave mods, like what happens when a conculyst drops a conclave mod instead of VR)

I don't really care about this topic, i'm talking about syandana, i'm pretty sure devs are aware that there can be plenty of things done and why no one really does much about it, is different topic...

9 hours ago, Kierlak said:

Exactly

28 minutes ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

So, this is what your argument boils down to?
Cut through all the hostage crises and we're left with:
"The unlit Celestia Syandana doesn't look as good as other unlit syndicate syandanas."

It's not about good or bad, there is literally nothing to look at except some graving when it's unlit...

Edited by Logooooooooo

42 minutes ago, Logooooooooo said:

2 days... that doesn't sound ridiculous already ? For 1 cosmetic item to even work.. Every single week doing that ? Sorry but except that, there is literally nothing to do in the game when you have gotten pretty much everything you wanted. 

Simple example, i don't play for a week or two, then come back as there is some event, oh right.. my frame doesn't look as i want now let me grind dead conclave for 2 days then return back to missions that i wanna try... Sounds fun... : -) also it seems for those 2 days you included completely every single daily which completing in that "football" mode and cephalon capture or w/e it's called is ridiculous, no matter when and how many times i tried to join, had 0 players...

Well, if you play alone that is a problem (not for me, and I¡m a solo player, but whatever). However if you have a clan or friends or wanna spend some time in Recruit chat (or the Conclave Discord Community) you can assemble a team to play Conclave. And yeah, I included every daily challenge, but as I said, that's the fastest way to do the weekly mission which would lit 3/4 of the flames the whole week. The other syadannas need to be lit every single godam mission.

On 18/2/2017 at 9:50 PM, Logooooooooo said:

Why forget ??? I like this item, i want to use it but consistantly doing "challenges" is really annoying

Because you're trying to forget the pkace where that syandana came from by removing it's upkeep.

It takes a lot of time to get it already, which i think is enough to show your commitment.

If a student quits university right after getting his first high mark on a test while claiming he has nothing more to learn, I wouldn't say he's committed to study.

Spending more than 1 week to get 1 item in game isn't that like ridiculously long for any game ?

I'm sure some players still can't get frames like Nidus regardless of farming for them since day one and even when those have been released way more than a week ago. 

Not to mention it's literally only cosmetic item...

So having it won't magically put you over other players in terms of in game performance, and each tail lit won't push that advantage further. You don't need it, you want it; and if you want it, you'll have to accept it with it's upkeep like it or not.

Speaking of commitment, while i was trying to get it i met one of your "committed" players.. all he was doing is jump around the map avoiding me as much as possible, it was that canyon or w/e map where getting on top is a little bit annoying, you know why ? because one of the challenges is just to finish a game not to win or lose.. It was a 1v1 as no one else played at that time ( what a surprise ). He didn't shoot me even even once... It was ridiculously frustrating to play vs that, it's so easy to run away and get a health pack

If that was the case I'd think of that guy as a player farming for dailies to get his weeklies, farming for standing, or even for a daily to lit a single tail of celestia. An actually commited player would at least have tried to fight back, and usually the top players run around with it while wrecking anyone at sight regardless of the amount of tails lit atm. Some others don't even use celestia, so in my eyes you just saw an isolated case, a perfect chance to practice aiming, tracking, or whatever.

2 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

2 days... that doesn't sound ridiculous already ? For 1 cosmetic item to even work.. Every single week doing that ?

You can lit celestia complely in just 2 matches since all you need is a daily task per tail and each mode has 2 tasks/day. The weeklies can be completed on 2 days and will keep up to 3 of celestia's tail lit (1 per weekly task completed) during the rest of the week. 

Sorry but except that, there is literally nothing to do in the game when you have gotten pretty much everything you wanted. 

You can always put your own goals and try new builds. If the game starts getting bored (to the point of it making you suffer) I'd even recommend taking a short break and come back a couple of days/weeks/months/years/centuries later if needed. There's no one forcing you to stay and keep looking at the chat window waiting for the red text or at the nav console waiting for something interesting to pop-up.

Simple example, i don't play for a week or two, then come back as there is some event, oh right.. my frame doesn't look as i want now let me grind dead conclave for 2 days then return back to missions that i wanna try... Sounds fun...

Equip another syandana. Problem solved with no need of doing something you don't like ;-)

it seems for those 2 days you included completely every single daily which completing in that "football" mode and cephalon capture or w/e it's called

Just re-read above, all you need is 4 dailies (or 1 weekly + 3 dailies, 2 weeklies +2 dailies works too!!!) to complete it. 2 days is the time needed to get the third weekly (conditioning) which requires 10 dailies to complete. The other 2 weeklies can be easily done in a day.

is ridiculous, no matter when and how many times i tried to join, had 0 players...

Well, that's understandable since cephalon capture is actually broken due to it's mechanics (there's plenty of topics about it) and lunaro seems to appeal to a smaller audience than the rest of conclave. For the rest of the modes feel free to check This thread.

PVP itself doesn't have any goal in this game, is there even any leader board ? No..

Would a leaderboard magically change players' mind about conclave?

Some players might be attracted, some others might see themselves discouraged to play, but after reading the most common complaints against conclave I'd say that a leaderboard wouldn't change things much.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

3 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

"The unlit Celestia Syandana is missing entire sections of it's form, unlike other syndicate syandanas."

But 7liter, why would you defend something like that?

Because if players could get it and use it normally, we wouldn't have anything chaining people into our cancerous fish bowl.

You aren't forced to keep doing normal syndicate dailies to see all the parts of their syandanas, you shouldn't have to for the conclave syandana.

1 hour ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I'm sure some players still can't get frames like Nidus regardless of farming for them since day one and even when those have been released way more than a week ago. 

You are talking about frame that adds so much, new abilities, new look, new lore, everything.. while i'm doing what ?  I'm talking about 1 cosmetic that changes nothing but look..

You can always put your own goals and try new builds. If the game starts getting bored (to the point of it making you suffer) I'd even recommend taking a short break and come back a couple of days/weeks/months/years/centuries later if needed. There's no one forcing you to stay and keep looking at the chat window waiting for the red text or at the nav console waiting for something interesting to pop-up.

At the moment there is little to no reason to try "new build" which is pretty much changing 1-2 mods, everything dies in 1-2 shots, only way to "increase difficulty" is by playing endless missions which barely change anything, instead of you killing everything with 1 shot it's opposite and gets too repetitive really fast...

Equip another syandana. Problem solved with no need of doing something you don't like ;-)

So

Because you're trying to forget the pkace where that syandana came from by removing it's upkeep.

Nice logic ;-) , let's just forget it then

a perfect chance to practice aiming, tracking, or whatever.

Yeah, it definitely was "FUN" with gorgon to shoot target that only ran as fast as possible...

Just re-read above, all you need is 4 dailies (or 1 weekly + 3 dailies, 2 weeklies +2 dailies works too!!!) to complete it. 2 days is the time needed to get the third weekly (conditioning) which requires 10 dailies to complete. The other 2 weeklies can be easily done in a day.

Yeah, on paper it looks "okay", but i don't understand why are you ignoring my core issue, it's useless chore.. doing daily "challenges" to lit up 1 specific syandana

I can not understand what are you trying to defend ? Players who just do daily/weekly challenge then never enter conclave or what ? Worse than a bot. That kind of player means nothing to PVP that's why i don't see reason for this upkeep, and i'm not asking to remove upkeep at all, i'm asking for current conclave standing to be that upkeep, so whenever you use it for those "juicy relic packs" you lose your tails... If i choose to never use my conclave standing then why wouldn't that be fair to have my conclave syandana lit up ??

Would a leaderboard magically change players' mind about conclave?

I doubt it would decrease current "player" count :- ) If you're gonna say what i request will decrease player count then as i mentioned before, player that just comes to do daily challenge and then literally stand afk or player that just runs away, i do not count as a player at all.

If a student quits university right after getting his first high mark on a test while claiming he has nothing more to learn, I wouldn't say he's committed to study.

wtf is even this, we are talking about 1 specific cosmetic item, and even if you look at this analogy, can you even quit Typhoon rank ? No. You pretty much do your grades by going to Typhoon, you reach it.. finish, you completed your "university" , or you want to tell me that after you finish your university you enroll the same university the same subject so you can keep on "studying" the same things ? ? ? And how can you call a commitment doing 2 daily challenges then never entering your "university" again ???? Sadly there is no goal in current PVP and it doesn't feel rewarding.

And again why do you keep adding off topics, i'm not talking about anything else expect this specific syandana, literally flooding topic with useless talk which means nothing to current request.

Edited by Logooooooooo

15 minutes ago, Logooooooooo said:

I can not understand what are you trying to defend ? Players who just do daily/weekly challenge then never enter conclave or what ? Worse than a bot. 

Unless you're one of those guys who live in the Oceania region where no other Conclave players live so that you can farm dailies with a friend in public matchmaking, you have to play to light up the Syandana. Even if you only play Conclave to light up the Syandana (like me, since I have too much school work to actually play Warframe nowadays), you still have to put in some effort or else you won't ever complete those challenges. How are players who are putting in effort when they play "worse than a bot"? 

22 minutes ago, Logooooooooo said:

and i'm not asking to remove upkeep at all, i'm asking for current conclave standing to be that upkeep, so whenever you use it for those "juicy relic packs" you lose your tails... If i choose to never use my conclave standing then why wouldn't that be fair to have my conclave syandana lit up ??

If the flames lit up based on current standing, then obtaining 130k standing and then not spending it would remove the upkeep of the Syandana, so you are indeed asking to remove the upkeep even if it's unintentional. The only way to remedy that scenario would be to make Conclave standing diminish over time, like Argon Crystals. But then it would have just gone full circle back into requiring daily play to keep it lit.

13 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

The only way to remedy that scenario would be to make Conclave standing diminish over time, like Argon Crystals. But then it would have just gone full circle back into requiring daily play to keep it lit.

Maybe if it were based on recent total standing or XP earned in Conclave, it would work. It'd mean that the awkward and meaningless daily challenges wouldn't be required to 'show one's dedication to Conclave', but anyone wearing the syandana would still have to play Conclave. 

1 hour ago, Logooooooooo said:

You are talking about frame that adds so much, new abilities, new look, new lore, everything.. while i'm doing what ?  I'm talking about 1 cosmetic that changes nothing but look..

Then let me quote myself, looks like you didn't read the whole comment.

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

having it won't magically put you over other players in terms of in game performance, and each tail lit won't push that advantage further. You don't need it, you want it; and if you want it, you'll have to accept it with it's upkeep like it or not.

-------------------

At the moment there is little to no reason to try "new build" which is pretty much changing 1-2 mods, everything dies in 1-2 shots, only way to "increase difficulty" is by playing endless missions which barely change anything, instead of you killing everything with 1 shot it's opposite and gets too repetitive really fast...

You're stuck in the meta, if you're not willing to try some actually different builds then there's nothing I can do for you.

Yeah, on paper it looks "okay", but i don't understand why are you ignoring my core issue, it's useless chore.. doing daily "challenges" to lit up 1 specific syandana

You're ignoring that the purpose of the syandana is rewarding the active conclave players while encouraging more players to do the same. You're also forgetting that it's not a shore if you enjoy what you're doing, so i guess that all you want is being able to stop doing it while keeping the rewards by removing the upkeep.

I can not understand what are you trying to defend ? Players who just do daily/weekly challenge then never enter conclave or what ?

Those are the players you're trying to defend by giving them the fully lit syandana with a one time "effort"

That kind of players mean nothing to PVP that's why i don't see reason for this upkeep

And suddenly you try to sound worried about the conclave? Haha, trying to remove the upkeep sounds exactly like what "that kind of players" have tried many times before with no success. 

i'm not asking to remove upkeep at all, i'm asking for current conclave standing to be that upkeep, so whenever you use it for those "juicy relic packs" you lose your tails... If i choose to never use my conclave standing then why wouldn't that be fair to have my conclave syandana lit up ??

You're not asking to remove it, you're just trying to move into a way to keep the syandana with no other effort than maxing your standing and then getting "those juicy relic packs" from PvE syndicates, those where you get standing passively while farming PvE missions for more relics where the biggest effort is wearing the syndicate sigil. Psssst, believe it or not, we do pve too, so we know how the business works there

I doubt it would decrease current "player" count :- ) If you're gonna say what i request will decrease player count then as i mentioned before, player that just comes to do daily challenge and then literally stand afk or player that just runs away, i do not count as a player at all.

Did you actually read my response? I said it would move the waters a bit, but not enough to change things much.

wtf is even this, we are talking about 1 specific cosmetic item, and even if you look at this analogy, can you even quit Typhoon rank ? No. You pretty much do your grades by going to Typhoon, you reach it.. finish, you completed your "university" , or you want to tell me that after you finish your university you enroll the same university the same subject so you can keep on "studying" the same things ? ? ?

You still need to work and apply the learnt subjects after leaving university. 

And even if you can't quit typhoon you can still stop playing conclave, which is the main point of this request since you want to keep celestia lit after quitting pvp.

And how can you call a commitment doing 2 daily challenges then never entering your "university" again ????

How would you call commitment to get max standing and never play conclave again? <- my real question on this request.

Sadly there is no goal in current PVP and it doesn't feel rewarding.

The same can be said about pve. There's no point on reaching MR23, clearing the whole starchart, completing the codex (scans, kurias, mods, weapons, etc.)

I know it's a personal thing, but the only reward I need from conclave is realizing how I improve while playing it (yes, I don't even buy those "juicy relic packs" because I don't care about "wasted standing"... I just wanna play, and chill on pvp)

And again why do you keep adding off topics, i'm not talking about anything else expect this specific syandana, literally flooding topic with useless talk which means nothing to current request.

Like it or not, everything is related even if it's in a way that you can't see. You talk about the syandana and I respond with it's meaning and purpose, and the conversation keeps going on. Also we're on a forum, an open place to give our opinion about different topics, so don't tell us to stop voicing the reasons why we think this request shouldn't be heard. We might get to an agreement and find a middle point, which still doesn't ensure that DE will change anything in the future.

@Op
Just get the Arcturus Syandana, Celestia isn't worth it.
People can't even see it glowing on the relays or on your profile last time I checked mine. ( unless they fixed it)

Spoiler

Image result for arcturus syandana

Also, I find this to be extremely funny. It probably triggered some conclave players.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, Kierlak said:

Until it's changed to not have this asinine upkeep ritual, the conclave syandana doesn't even exist to me.

Just get the Arcturus Syandana, Celestia isn't worth it.

Yeah, i have seen that, looks pretty decent as well but having more viable items is always better. 

18 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Like it or not, everything is related even if it's in a way that you can't see. You talk about the syandana and I respond with it's meaning and purpose, and the conversation keeps going on. Also we're on a forum, an open place to give our opinion about different topics, so don't tell us to stop voicing the reasons why we think this request shouldn't be heard. We might get to an agreement and find a middle point, which still doesn't ensure that DE will change anything in the future.

I do see connections, one of the reasons why i even answer to you, but have you ever seen any moderator enjoy random talk in topic about something specific ? Stay on point, give good arguments on topic, as far i see your current argument is "dedication" by doing daily challenges.

And suddenly you try to sound worried about the conclave? Haha, trying to remove the upkeep sounds exactly like what "that kind of players" have tried many times before with no success. 

What ? This tells me that you do not read what i say, i completely don't care about current conclave, there is no goal in doing it and fighting either really bad players or someone who uses "cheesy strats" is not enjoyable... If it's enjoyable for you to play like this (screenshot below), then i can just ignore your further comments. Not to mention one of them was on rhino.

Spoiler

92c297122f.jpg

19 hours ago, Heckzu said:

How are players who are putting in effort when they play "worse than a bot"? 

Effort ? Did you read what kind of players i have met with your effort ? Run away, literally not even trying to shoot at me, standing afk, running away and camping in some ridiculous corner of map, nice effort. I'd enjoy more bot with aimbot shooting at me than a player who has no interest in PVP and just afks. That's how it's worse than a bot.

You're ignoring that the purpose of the syandana is rewarding the active conclave players while encouraging more players to do the same. You're also forgetting that it's not a shore if you enjoy what you're doing, so i guess that all you want is being able to stop doing it while keeping the rewards by removing the upkeep.

Wait wait wait, where you do see that kind of information ? Where does it say, THIS SYANDANA IS REWARDING ACTIVE PLAYERS ? The most it says, is displaying progress of daily and weekly challenges, reward for your daily/weekly challenges is standing. For me personally it makes no sense to have daily/weekly challenge progress displayed on cosmetic item in a way that without them it's pretty much useless.

Those are the players you're trying to defend by giving them the fully lit syandana with a one time "effort"

Yeah ? Maybe because almost all if not all games work that way ? You put effort in something, you earn it and it's yours, do you ever see any game where you get an item, then you have to spend 2 days each week to again use that item ? Just imagine working your &amp;#&#33; for Maiming Strike, farming plat then for it to be active you would need to slide kill 1000 targets or spend more plat before mod becomes active, do i even need to explain how many players would be frustrated ?

And if we look in total time, average person would need ~2-4 weeks to get to Typhoon and fill standing to full, assuming that person plays other games as well. How come that is not effort ? You work your way to earn some cool item, obviously you want to use it. Having "upkeep" by itself is pretty ridiculous idea in the first place.

You're stuck in the meta, if you're not willing to try some actually different builds then there's nothing I can do for you.

What meta ? No matter what weapon you take, if you place most used mods, you will destroy current content without any effort. How come you are mr23 and still don't know that ?

Did you actually read my response? I said it would move the waters a bit, but not enough to change things much.

?? I read your whole response, seems you don't understand what i mean though, i didn't talk about changing player quantity neither of leader boards, i was talking about my request to change requirement for syandana to be lit up, current topic, if you can't hold on the topic, do not keep filling it with off-topic.

19 hours ago, Logooooooooo said:

If you're gonna say what i request will decrease...

My request was not to add leader boards if you still haven't noticed that, i just mentioned that as one of possible goals but i kept mentioning, this is not topic about that, if you want to talk about that, create your topic and talk about that there.

You still need to work and apply the learnt subjects after leaving university. 

Analogies from real world do not precisely apply to the game. I can give you countless analogies, with same logic we can say, we need to pay to play this game, we need to eat food to stay alive in game, but do we have to do that ? No. Those kind of chores are removed, why ? This is a game. Too many people don't like that, therefore it's not logical to have that kind of features to the game. That's why i made this topic, i personally don't like current state of PVP and do not see how doing those challenges make sense to lit up 1 syandana.

And honestly i don't see any valid argument why you do not want this to be changed. You keep talking about useless stuff that we can argue forever. 

Only "argument" is see from you is "effort" but that is too subjective topic, for you effort is doing 2 daily "CHALLENGES" for me it's doing some work, achieving something, earning what i wanted and move on.

How would you call commitment to get max standing and never play conclave again? <- my real question on this request.

Do athlete's earned medals become invisible after they stop participating ?

I know it's a personal thing, but the only reward I need from conclave is realizing how I improve while playing it (yes, I don't even buy those "juicy relic packs" because I don't care about "wasted standing"... I just wanna play, and chill on pvp)

Improve ? Well you're improving pretty terribly then, your kda is 1.3, mine is 2.1 even if yours is in 10x higher scale, i started played vs players that knew much more than i did, so theoretically you should have had a lot better kda. And i don't even have built soma prime. And almost never use frame abilites in conclave.

Chill ? That's where all what you say becomes ridiculous, you talk about effort/commitment/dedication which contradicts effort/dedication, with effort and dedication you should be sweating your &amp;#&#33; to become the best.

19 hours ago, Heckzu said:

If the flames lit up based on current standing, then obtaining 130k standing and then not spending it would remove the upkeep of the Syandana, so you are indeed asking to remove the upkeep even if it's unintentional. The only way to remedy that scenario would be to make Conclave standing diminish over time, like Argon Crystals. But then it would have just gone full circle back into requiring daily play to keep it lit.

That's the choice of player, to not use his standing and keep his syandana lit. I do not see what is bad with that, as i mentioned before, players that come to just 2 "challenges" are not PVP players that you want to have, hence why you see PVP nearly dead. A lot of work has to be done to PVP to change players interest, the amount of work that has to be done is way above than adding 1-2 items, Warframe's core gameplay is not PVP, playerbase is completely different, but as you said you are one of those who come and do 2 challenges and don't enter PVP again(even if you do that cause busy) 

IS THIS REALLY WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS ANYONE WANTS IN PVP ? 0 Effort player, come do something half-hearthly and leave, there is no competition with that kind of player. No one is interested to do PVP to lit up 1 cosmetic item, even if there is someone that is below 1% of whole player base, i'm pretty sure.
If someone actually likes PVP they will keep playing it, 1 cosmetic item won't change anything for them.

I did pvp with full effort even without realizing there is pretty cool syandana, i would try my best and fight even if i had a S#&amp;&#036;ty weapon and someone was using relatively broken stuff, i still wanted to 1v1 that person and win against that, it's fun to have challenge in game. I can not stand players who run away or rage quit, be that my will i would literally ban them from PVP.

Those "challenges" can be barely called with such word, that's why i do not see about what kind of effort half of you are talking, if it would be "hold #1 in leader boards" then we could talk about effort. Getting 3 kills while holding 1 button is not a challenge.

Edited by Logooooooooo

I do see connections, one of the reasons why i even answer to you, but have you ever seen any moderator enjoy random talk in topic about something specific ? Stay on point, give good arguments on topic, as far i see your current argument is "dedication" by doing daily challenges

well, the point is, Celestia syandana has been ceated as a way to encourage players to do conclave and stay active on it, that's why it has an upkeep, to prevent players from getting it and then never do conclave again.

What ? This tells me that you do not read what i say, i completely don't care about current conclave, there is no goal in doing it and fighting either really bad players or someone who uses "cheesy strats" is not enjoyable... If it's enjoyable for you to play like this (screenshot below), then i can just ignore your further comments. Not to mention one of them was on rhino.

Hide contents

92c297122f.jpg

Imo, a match like that is boring, I could go to endless rathuum and have more fun, to the point where I'd prefer leaving than wrecking a random newbie and what seems to be his farming alt account. 

Improve ? Well you're improving pretty terribly then, your kda is 1.3, mine is 2.1 even if yours is in 10x higher scale, i started played vs players that knew much more than i did, so theoretically you should have had a lot better kda. And i don't even have built soma prime. And almost never use frame abilites in conclave.

What does Soma Prime have to do here? Looks like it's assumption time since I've never seen you in a match, thus you have no way to know what are my loadouts or tactics in game. Also, the source for your KD is clearly explained here:

Did you read what kind of players i have met with your effort ? Run away, literally not even trying to shoot at me, standing afk, running away and camping in some ridiculous corner of map

KD is just a meaningless number, and you're giving the reason yourself by trying to use a comparison between ours to make a point. I'm not changing my 1.3/1 KD obtained by playing against the top players from the start (I didn't even have a chance to take part on recruit conditioning) for a 2.1/1 obtained by fighting mostly against players with the parkour skills of a grineer lancer and the accuracy of a storm trooper that don't even bother with counter attacking. I'd even prefer going 1/2 than playing on those lobbies.

Do athlete's earned medals become invisible after they stop participating ?

No, but we don't keep getting medals nor participation prices for something we achieved on the previous tournament. In order to keep getting medals we need to keep training, improving and winning events or earning new titles.

Chill ? That's where all what you say becomes ridiculous, you talk about effort/commitment/dedication which contradicts effort/dedication, with effort and dedication you should be sweating your &amp;#&#33; to become the best.

You're just being extremist, I can play rugby with my team or have a friendly match against another team just to have a good laugh while talking and practicing at the same time.  I can go public in a conclave match and talk to other players with no need of being competitive nor becoming salty just because someone killed me even if it was with some cheesy tactics. Things don't need to be always black or white.

Those "challenges" can be barely called with such word

and here's the reason why it's not a challenge: 

Spoiler

Did you read what kind of players i have met with your effort ? Run away, literally not even trying to shoot at me, standing afk, running away and camping in some ridiculous corner of map

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's why i do not see about what kind of effort half of you are talking

and again we get the same answer to why these aren't challenges:

Have you tried playing on another zone to see if you can find actually challenging lobbies? after reading your responses, I doubt it.

If someone actually likes PVP they will keep playing it, 1 cosmetic item won't change anything for them.

There's plenty of players who keep doing conclave and not only for the syandana, the fact that you don't see them doesn't mean we don't exist.

Like it or not, there's no reason to remove the upkeep as you're requesting. maybe just change it, but not in a way that allows players to trivialize it

That's the choice of player, to not use his standing and keep his syandana lit.

The choice between having a permanently lit Celestia or spending standing on worthless relics? Does that even sound like a choice? Because it's so favored towards the first choice that there's no reason to pick the latter.

I do not see what is bad with that, as i mentioned before, players that come to just 2 "challenges" are not PVP players that you want to have, hence why you see PVP nearly dead. A lot of work has to be done to PVP to change players interest, the amount of work that has to be done is way above than adding 1-2 items, Warframe's core gameplay is not PVP, playerbase is completely different, but as you said you are one of those who come and do 2 challenges and don't enter PVP again(even if you do that cause busy) 

IS THIS REALLY WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS ANYONE WANTS IN PVP ? 0 Effort player, come do something half-hearthly and leave, there is no competition with that kind of player.

There's no problem with players who just do two~four challenges per day because they're actually putting some effort into playing the game. What we don't want in the Conclave are afk farmers like those that were prevalent during Snowdown Showdown and Quick Steel. If the Celestia's flames were made permanent (which your idea would effectively accomplish), then the Conclave would see hoards of players who just enter and AFK to gain participation standing until they obtain the Celestia because they "feel forced to play" the Conclave, like what happened during Snowdown Showdown and Quick Steel. I don't know about you, but personally, joining a game where nobody is trying to play is less than enjoyable.

but as you said you are one of those who come and do 2 challenges and don't enter PVP again(even if you do that cause busy) 

IS THIS REALLY WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS ANYONE WANTS IN PVP ? 0 Effort player, come do something half-hearthly and leave, there is no competition with that kind of player.

Is this statement an attack on me and how frequently I play? Because when I do have the time to play, I often play in matches with SevenLetterKWord, Sky, Krysyth, Pythadragon, etc. and I own own all of the cosmetics, so you're making one hell of a generalization here.

Proof of cosmetics ownership:

Spoiler