Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Again talking bout gender swap

piklioto

K so in the new patch we saw some aesthetic changes(helmets),i was rather dissapointed that there is still no gender swap.I know there alot of threads about gender swap but I think it's really cool since alot of ppl want to play some warframes without their gender bothering them.If this thing ever happens i think it will be a good idea to cost credits,not plat,maybe 30 k credits?Maybe it could change the look of the warframe a little.

Edited by piklioto

If they decide to do gender swaps (I'm pretty neutral on that point, not much in favor or against), I think it will be some time before we see them. They still have bugs to squash, more maps to make, and more warframes to introduce. I would hope that this is low on their priority list.

K so in the new patch we saw some aesthetic changes(helmets),i was rather dissapointed that there is still no gender swap.I know there alot of threads about gender swap but I think it's really cool since alot of ppl want to play some warframes without their gender bothering them.If this thing ever happens i think it will be a good idea to cost credits,not plat,maybe 30 k credits?Maybe it could change the look of the warframe a little.

30k is 4-5 high level runs really. If you want a higher credit impact you need to be looking at around 300k so that it's more. On top of that, the game needs to make money and cosmetic stuff like this is generally what fuels these games.