Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Phoenix League ~ Active Clan

-PxL-Shaunix

:community:  Our main priority is to create a great working community with players from all around the world, who have a common interest in Warframe  :community:

:thumbup:Positive:

• We offer discord channel for the clan
  • We have all the rooms build in the Dojo
  • Every room in the Dojo is well decorated by one of the members who is an architect irl
  • All of our members are active
  • Fancy logo (my opinion ofc xD)
  • Ignis Wraith available

:thumbdown:Negative:

• We are not done with all the research yet
  • We are not done with all the decoration yet
  • Players will get kicked for being offline for more than 20 days.

Phoenix_League_emblem_showcase.png

~Rules~

Keep it clean, no racism, spoilers (like the second dream) and just use common sense, it's really not that hard. If rules are being violated, the player will get demoted to "Ash", and has to prove that he/she is worthy of a higher rank.

~Ranking~

Want to reach a higher rank in the clan? Well it's really not that hard. Starting off as a "Sparkling", all you need to do is to join our discord chat and you will be promoted to "Flame Frame", from there a clan emblem is needed to get the "Phoenix" rank. Every rank after "Phoenix" requires trust from the "Phoenix Operator" and loyalty from the player, therefor an application must be filled, in which the "council" or as we call it "Phoenix Order" will take a look at every month. If we confirm the application, then one member will be able to join the Phoenix Order.

20170106151638_1.jpg

Last thing I wanna add is a little bit about me (Warlord/Phoenix Operator). I'm a founder of Warframe, and I've been playing ever since 2013. I've been operating two clans before this one, but Phoenix League is the one I wanna have success with. I'm not gonna start over with a new one, I'm putting every effort into Phoenix League. Not to brag or anything but I'm so obsessed with this clan that I have it's original emblem tattooed on my arm xD

Edited by PotatoGamer100

Hi, I am an active MR7 player who is currently looking for a clan, I left the one I was in because there wasn't enough active players. I want to improve at the game and maybe make new friends. Anyway, thank you and I hope you will accept me :)

6 hours ago, zar0ko said:

Hi, I am an active MR7 player who is currently looking for a clan, I left the one I was in because there wasn't enough active players. I want to improve at the game and maybe make new friends. Anyway, thank you and I hope you will accept me :)

Thank you for your response zar0ko. Your clan invitation can be found in your inbox :) I hope you will enjoy it here

Hi! I'm intrested as well to join a friendly clan. I consider myself as a newbie but I'm active and very intrested in the game.

Currently MR4, prefers ivara/Trinity(crafting currently), and focusing to unlock all planets, so mastery won't go up soon :)

2 minutes ago, Wercole said:

Hi! I'm intrested as well to join a friendly clan. I consider myself as a newbie but I'm active and very intrested in the game.

Currently MR4, prefers ivara/Trinity(crafting currently), and focusing to unlock all planets, so mastery won't go up soon :)

Awesome Wercole :) The invitation can be found in your inbox

On 2/24/2017 at 0:50 PM, YamikazeAkatsuka said:

MR9, my last clan was totally inactive so I need a new clan, I'm happy to contribute to any research etc. I like to consider myself quite active, and hope I can join this community!

Just what we need ;) Your invitation will be located in your inbox

1 hour ago, Ajreil said:

I'm interested in joining. If I'm not online, the best way to contact me is by sending me a PM on Reddit (/u/Ajreil).

IGN: Ajreil

MR: 19

Looks like you are already in a clan, if you still want to join Phoenix League, you will have to leave your current clan in order to join a new one :)

2 hours ago, SalvoSix said:

Almost MR 15 here. My old clan was completely dead so i'm looking for a new clan that's actually active. I'm fairly active and am willing to contribute to research.

Name: SalvoSix

I hope you'll like this one then, invitation will be located in your inbox

1 hour ago, Hexbrand303 said:

Hi i'm MR9 active player. love playing mesa\nekros\inaros (and currently trying to get chroma) looking to join your clan i hope you will have me

I would defiantly like to have you in, invitation will be located in your inbox ;)