Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Phoenix League ~ Active Clan

-PxL-Shaunix

7 hours ago, FireWolf38 said:

Hey I'm a mostly new player, only MR3 but looking for a fun clan to play with and learn more about the game. Currently working on expanding my weapons and warframe arsenal. Hope you guys will allow me into your clan

invite sent :)

Like others, I too am in a dead clan.  How far along are you on research and roughly how many members do you have now?  Do you have aspirations of expanding the clan beyond 100 members or is your intent to keep the group smaller and more focused? 

57 minutes ago, H8RAID said:

Like others, I too am in a dead clan.  How far along are you on research and roughly how many members do you have now?  Do you have aspirations of expanding the clan beyond 100 members or is your intent to keep the group smaller and more focused? 

in research we are going along well most of it are done and those that are not dont take long to start, the expection is ofc hema thats gonna take awhile still. we did score in the top 10% of the latest event tho so we did get the ignis wraith research ;)

as of this moment we are 92 ppl with atleast 10-20ppl on usualy at all times during the day.

about expanding the clan im not 100% myself what the plan is, all i know is for now we are staying storm while doing all the research. but i do belive our leadership is mostly in mind to atleast expand 1 more tier.

Edited by kibbet

4 hours ago, Oxyflush said:

Hey I just started playing Warframe and I have a friend who is helping me learn the ropes. Love playing Excalibur and would love to join your clan if you would have me.

invite sent!

hope to see u ingame :)

1 hour ago, NominusAbdominus said:

New guy around the block, just getting into Warframe and interested of joining this clan. Though I am only MR 4 and still don't know much about the game itself, but I am active. (only frames ATM are Mag and Rhino, hoping to finish Nyx)

invite sent :)