Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarize's Augment Mod (Mag Warframe)

Luciel2308

Hi there.

I love mag warframe. Since DE has revamped somethings new for Mag, I've used Mag more offen. Her style is so fun. But I realize that the 3rd skill's augement mod is still work for the old version. Shield Transference just work on shield, while this skill is now affecting to the armor enemy too. So I think DE should work to make the augment mod logically 

So you mean you should have armor +50% when you use the augment to depleting grineer armor?

But.... mag has so little armor... and has no use for armor herself.

But of course... giving armor when depleting armor sounds fair to the present augment advantage.

On 20.2.2017 at 1:28 PM, kyori said:

So you mean you should have armor +50% when you use the augment to depleting grineer armor?

That sounds amazing if we change +50% to a fixed value of lets say +450 armor instead? :inlove:  ,,,,and a hardcap at 3x450 armor just like Health Conversion mod. Considering Mag has no meaningful CC or defense it sounds fair to me. And the augment would be more in line with her rework.    

1 hour ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

That sounds amazing if we change +50% to a fixed value of lets say +450 armor instead? :inlove:  ,,,,and a hardcap at 3x450 armor just like Health Conversion mod.

Mag is a the Shield Frame, having her give allies Armor ... dunno, just seems wrong, sorry.

1 hour ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

Mag has no meaningful CC or defense

Amazing single-target-and-ever-so-slightly-AoE CC via Magnetize aside,
Pull and Crush (yay 235% Range) are meaningful enough in my book. *shrug*

You can use Magnetize as a bullet shield as well as a meat grinder for melee units,
and something like the Augment change I proposed above would give Mag a general survival boost.