Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Verse Player And AI?.......

(PSN)Mofojokers

images_74.jpg

Conclave Verses Latency 

This will not apply to everyone because those in the US shouldn't have the same issues as myself. Also those on PC might not as well from all over since the player dedicated servers are there.

But as an Aussie and console player it's pretty much impossible to play conclave on Oceanic. It's actually pretty hard to find people on Oceanic full stop.😂

Our best choice my brother and i have found is to go to the American side on PS4 to fulfill any pvp events. Unfortunately this means people randomly teleport or rubberband like mad. 😧

Now I don't think Warframe will ever have the type of PVP popularity like my favorites Titanfall 2 and For Honor. Where the PVP is just so well done ( to add For Honor does a sort of P2P system as well).

To the point.........😊

AI In Conclave?...

Would it be possible to see very well made AI in conclave. So that people in areas that cannot easily get matches can at least enjoy conclave when you give us these pvp events.

I'm not talking about the AI style of Index because it's pretty bad. More of a bot type 3 from For Honor that would really challenge us. Seriously the AI in For Honor is really well done for all skill levels.

I want to love the conclave and i know you won't give us proper servers similar to Titanfall 2 just for conclave as it would be expensive. But i would atleast love to see AI with different skill levels in pvp to atleast let us have a game. Especially with these pvp events that keep happening.

Thanks loyal fan

Mofojokers😆

7 minutes ago, (PS4)WhiteStrike_PT said:

Wouldn't that just be PvE using Conclave maps then?

In a way yeah but it's the only way around the issues we keep facing. Especially if we are to continue to have pvp events.

I like the idea of conclave but if they aren't going to jump all for it. Then another option is needed. 😊

5 minutes ago, Jackel7 said:

I had the same idea, due to the fact some team based modes be uneven, examples 2v3 or 2v1

5 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

or 1v3 when your partner drops cause thats BS or couldnt handle it :D

Another good reason as to why it's definitely a good idea to work on an AI set just for conclave.😊

Just now, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Another good reason as to why it's definitely a good idea to work on an AI set just for conclave.😊

Yeah im actually all for the ai though the rewarding of affinity and mods might be skewed same with challenges. But it could/can/probably get more people to do conclave hopefully like what league of legends does(yes i know 2 very different games) with player vs ai and pvp. For the most part i was playing against the bots for 98% of my games the other 2% is me being dragged by friends into real matches(which were horrible due to the extreme toxicity of pvper players[not bashing you guys] because of their overly competitive attitudes) 

Honestly the AI in this game is terrible so it you would almost always be worse off with an AI than nobody since the enemy team could just target that AI which won't know how to move beyond walking for easy wins, the only place I could see it being useful is Lunaro and even then I doubt it would do much due to the speed of the mode.

This suggestion comes up a lot, but the issue is that making an AI that acts sufficiently like a human in Conclave would be incredibly difficult. This is primarily due to the mobility options available – the AI would have to be able to execute and react to an unspeakable number of possibilities. Doubtless it's not entirely impossible, but it would be an incredible effort, unlikely to be worth the investment for DE. Rathuum and the Index are the closest we're likely to get, as I see it.

3 hours ago, Witchydragon said:

AI is overly competent with near 100% accuracy at high mobility

I would actually love to see this in private matches where you can't gain standing.

It would be a great practice tool for when people start playing against skilled players.

3 hours ago, Witchydragon said:

Take your pick:

• AI is completely incompetent and feeds enemy team
  • AI is overly competent with near 100% accuracy at high mobility
  • AI is not implemented in Conclave

You missed one:

• AI doesn't actually move like a real player and instead the only "difficulty" comes from teleporting hitboxes all over.

Personally I would be fine with filler AI in public matches only if the following things were added to stop abusing the AI

1. Killing aI doesn't give you a kill on your profile record and doesn't count towards daly challenges 

2. Dying to AI doesn't give you a death on your record unless you're on low health because an actual player does damage to you (this is away to stop abuse) 

3. Ai only can use basic weapons like burstons and mk1 weapons

in private matches it would be nice to see them have a toggle AI feature and also a way to choose what weapons the AI have so it can make the game more interesting.