Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Lab Removal

Ixxolos

So after watching the latest Dev stream i realise in order to fit the new dojo room i will have to replan the main floor to my dojo.

Here in lies my issue. I can't seem to remove the Solar Rail room at all, it keeps telling i can't remove a room with any active projects being built inside it, yet there are no active builds on any of the consoles (2 of which don't seem to work).

Warframe0853_zpsum4iebum.jpg

Any one know of a way to remove this room currently or is suffering from the same issue as i, any tips would be greatly appreciated.  Pretty sure i'l have to sub a ticket to get the room removed though :(

You probably do have something being built then, if I recall any member of your alliance can start a build so double check to make sure you don't have any solar rails or specter armies being built, then go to the console near the door and make sure you don't have anything building in any of the maps for the dark sectors. the other 2 consoles at the end are for opening the dome to look outside (only seems to work after finishing a solar rail) and I think the other is deployment but I'm not 100% on that one.

If you're absolutely certain nothing at all is pending then I'd say try support but they're not exactly obvious when you're building something there so I'd double check.

I can only say from my current progress on my new clan (made one when I returned to the game). I was unable to research solar rail, and the last 2 specters, however I am able to destroy the room and actually moved it a few times. So, it might just be something that they will have to remove for you. As for the new Syndicate room, they should keep the orokin lab. If they ditched the solar rail idea as you say, it would still make sense to maybe remove solar rails from research, keep the keys, maybe add the blueprints for the missions and change specters to all of the 'gear' type. Still making you build the syndicate room just because it's a new room and not a replacement.

To the OP. I know it can be a pain to need to rebuild just to fit a new room / lab they just add however it's a process most have had to do. I've had to do it with my old 100 tile dojo before I took my break and then a few times with my current one since I just wanted to change the layout and floor amount.