Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dreamt about Warframe while napping and...

JediAstaroath

...my dream was so realistic, it could have actually been ingame content. I started napping from 18:30 to 20:10 today, and what I saw both horrified and excited me. The funny thing though is, I hadn't played Warframe in 3 or so days, so I can't find a logical enough explanation as to why I dreamt about it. Anyway, the dream went like this:

A new patch had just been released, introducing a new event where a new infestation outbreak had spread, enveloping a Balor Fomorian ship into infested tissue. Inside said Fomorian also a passenger was...Councilor Vay Hek, that got infected with a new strain of the technocyte virus, thus turning into Mutalist Vay Hek (!).

My squad and I proceeded in fighting him in an arena, that much resembled the Eris, Akkad Defence mission node, only enlarged, and in the place where the Defence capsule target is, there stood the gigantic Balor Fomorian's reactor. As we fought him, Vay Hek taunted us, yet his lines were a lot more perverted and deprived of rational thinking that they usually are. As his life bar reached 50%, he screamed "The Meridians have awakened!" and infested versions of Sentients with a yellow-golden fleshy hue started popping up everywhere. In that moment I felt so stressed and panicked that I woke up...

I can only guess that I got somewhat perplexed lately with that line from Helminth regarding Meridians, but I always thought to myself that it referred to Steel Meridian, Meridia being the name of their Grineer veteran lady-leader, and Meridian/Meridians being the name of their followers. Watching Infested Sentients in  my sleep being called Meridians, was a nightmare at best. As to why I saw a twisted version of Akkad, well, it was the last map I had played since 3 days ago, so yeah, I can see that coming from there. But, Vay Hek? I literally saw a Vay Hek covered with filthy flesh and red pimples, flying around, spreading some kind of spore that exploded, leaving poison clouds all around me.

Anyway, has anyone else had vivid Warframe dreams, or is it just me? xD

2 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

you need serious mental help if u are having these kinds of dreams @_@ 

Not really. Everyone has these kind of dreams once in a while. I remember when I was playing FFXIII and dreamt about Lightning. That was amazing while very strange in a way. I'll always remember seeing her with the sunset on a mountain.

Dreams are dreams. Sometimes they're ****** up. 

18 minutes ago, JediAstaroath said:

...my dream was so realistic, it could have actually been ingame content. I started napping from 18:30 to 20:10 today, and what I saw both horrified and excited me. The funny thing though is, I hadn't played Warframe in 3 or so days, so I can't find a logical enough explanation as to why I dreamt about it. Anyway, the dream went like this:

A new patch had just been released, introducing a new event where a new infestation outbreak had spread, enveloping a Balor Fomorian ship into infested tissue. Inside said Fomorian also a passenger was...Councilor Vay Hek, that got infected with a new strain of the technocyte virus, thus turning into Mutalist Vay Hek (!).

My squad and I proceeded in fighting him in an arena, that much resembled the Eris, Akkad Defence mission node, only enlarged, and in the place where the Defence capsule target is, there stood the gigantic Balor Fomorian's reactor. As we fought him, Vay Hek taunted us, yet his lines were a lot more perverted and deprived of rational thinking that they usually are. As his life bar reached 50%, he screamed "The Meridians have awakened!" and infested versions of Sentients with a yellow-golden fleshy hue started popping up everywhere. In that moment I felt so stressed and panicked that I woke up...

I can only guess that I got somewhat perplexed lately with that line from Helminth regarding Meridians, but I always thought to myself that it referred to Steel Meridian, Meridia being the name of their Grineer veteran lady-leader, and Meridian/Meridians being the name of their followers. Watching Infested Sentients in  my sleep being called Meridians, was a nightmare at best. As to why I saw a twisted version of Akkad, well, it was the last map I had played since 3 days ago, so yeah, I can see that coming from there. But, Vay Hek? I literally saw a Vay Hek covered with filthy flesh and red pimples, flying around, spreading some kind of spore that exploded, leaving poison clouds all around me.

Anyway, has anyone else had vivid Warframe dreams, or is it just me? xD

soo you were dreaming about Vay Hek? XD