Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

some suggestions to decorations in dojo

nnexenn

Was decorating my dojo and I thought of some things that could improve the decoration of the dojo and that I would like to have.

• Add coloration to some decorations, especially wood decorations, I see a lot of clans only use red colors for clans, because many of these decorations are red.

• Add coloration to the bottom of the banners.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               These two things can use the clan's investigated colors, so we have more reasons to investigate clans colors.

• Add an option to change the angle of the camera, When you are decorating. it would be nice to have a camera that shows you a bigger area and sees you from above.

• add other enemies statues (specially corpus), actually we only have grineer. (I want an army of grineer vs corpus :highfive:).
Edited by nnexenn

Apparently Dojos don't net that much plat sales, that's my only guess as why they've been neglected so much.

I would like to add to this list...

• being able to place Landing craft stuff on the Dojo, and vice versa. Maybe not noggles but argon and rubedo formations would look cool in gardens. This would be another plat sink so DE wins too.
  • Being able to put weapon displays, freestanding or wall mounted, both in landing craft and dojo (Yes I'm into Skyrim modding)
  • Soften the threshold of decoration placing. 90% of the time I see the model visually fitting a spot, but showing up red because of whatever invisible boundary contains them. Specially annoying with trees.
  • Add inhabitants like those at Relays, or maybe even capacity to donate kubrows, kavats and specters to populate the dojo.
  • Ship model decorations
  • being able to set the height at which we want the decoration to be put.