Kaotyke

We know the "wonders" of the infamous Rad Proc: 

Getting slammed by Oberon.

Poisoned by Saryn.

Blinded by Excal and Mirage.

Shields blowing up by Mag.

Bladestormed by Ash.

...turned into stone by Atlas.

The question now is: Static is supposed to freeze the AI. Will Limbo be able to freeze the players in the rift who happen to be Rad proc'd?

28 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Rather not a big deal, since time stop works only in rift. Unbanish or collapse catabubble and they will be fine.

Ya man... not only it works only in rift but only on a limited number of enemies in the rift.

3 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

There might be some CC effects that slipped through the cracks, which skill? Path of statues? Medusa Skin? Or atlas's stone gaze thing?

Stone Gaze obviously. None of that other stuff lasts nearly as long. Also I'm pretty sure Vaubans abilities are the only ones that do not give full effect when radiation procced.

8 minutes ago, maj.death said:

Stone Gaze obviously. None of that other stuff lasts nearly as long. Also I'm pretty sure Vaubans abilities are the only ones that do not give full effect when radiation procced.

Frost's avalanche freezes me for like half a second, if it doesnt kill me. Mol P slows me but for much less time, like 5~10s. Rhino stomp slows me. I'll admit i havent been hit by every wf CC while radiated but for the most part WF's are pretty clear of CC effects. 

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

We know the "wonders" of the infamous Rad Proc: 

Getting slammed by Oberon.

Poisoned by Saryn.

Blinded by Excal and Mirage.

Shields blowing up by Mag.

Bladestormed by Ash.

...turned into stone by Atlas.

The question now is: Static is supposed to freeze the AI. Will Limbo be able to freeze the players in the rift who happen to be Rad proc'd?

I hope so.

bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48