Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(21/02/2017) Update 4.2.11

[DE]JacobB

Greetings Tenno,

Update 4.2.11 for the app will be available within the next few hours on iOS and Google Play Store. This update will address the issues our console players have been having with the foundry showing all in progress items as claimable. I apologize for the wait while we've been fixing this bug.

In addition to some other small improvements, this update will include Void Fissure missions alongside the Alerts, Invasions, and Sorties that are already listed.

Thank you for using the app! Feel free to post any suggestions and feedback in the comments of this thread.

I remain,
Jacob

Changelog 4.2.11

Fixed:
-Foundry claim issues for console players
-Crashes on low end devices when loading large inventories
-Improved responsiveness when closing views

Changed:
-UI tweaks to sorties, invasions, and extractor deployment screen

Added:
-Void fissures screen

Edited by [DE]JacobB

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

Not sure if this is intended or not but when an extractor is ready to be picked up it shows the icon of what it has extracted but the white ? is still showing over the icon as if it had just been deployed. I'm on Android (HTC One A9 with Marshmallow if that matters).

I have started receiving strange push notifications. The notifications are for alerts that don't exist, for example "Cambria (Earth): Research Director Located - 59m - 3800cr, 80x Endo (Resource)"... but there is no alert active on Earth at all! This was the second non-existant one I received (unfortunately I didn't note down the first one).

Addendum: Just received another one as I was typing this, except it is for an alert that does exist: "Galilea (Jupiter): Enemy Recon Unit Located - 54m - 8000cr - 300x Plastids (Resource)" and there is a corresponding Exterminate - Corpus alert in the alerts menu in my starmap.

I am so confused right now... help?

• 2 months later...