Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards - could we get a reroll?

Kasarian

Now, anyone reading this is probably well aware that getting something you didn't exactly want isn't a nice feeling especially when sortie roster is... tragic to say it kindly (just finished 3rd Lua Spy at which me and my pub squad [nice guys, we had a laugh] after 3rd attempt).

No DE did few adjustments with those rewards but I'm pretty sure that there are some people who do not want to have a Lens, Booster or Potato/Exilus as a reward as they already may have enough to last the a lifetime (I personally just buy one whenever I need one).

To get to my point, my proposition would be:

An option to reroll sortie rewards into that of a lower tier.

How it would work?

Say you got a Forma which is Rare reward, you press a button and it's rerolled into lower tier which is Uncommon (or the roll includes both tiers that are beneath it) and you geta Lens or a Booster. Since you do not want any of em (whichever you'd get) you can still reroll them from Uncommon into Common for a chance at Sculpture or Riven.

Everybody wins! New players ca get whatever and choose to keep whatever they get and vets (especially gamblers like me) get a chance to reroll into something they'd want (Rivens for me since I like to play around with them).

What do you think guys?

PS. I haven't been in forums for a while (for extended periods) so if it is something that's going around then excuse my spam.

16 hours ago, Eyrfith said:

The problem is, though rivens are in the "common" rarity, they're more valuable than almost any "rare". I mean, selling a riven can result in enough pl to buy any of the other rewards except the legendary core.

And we can already see how market is oversatturated with "WTS Dread/Soma/Tonkor/insert an already powerful weapon here for stupid amount of plat" so if anything their price should be gradually dropping... well it's not should but are dropping on second thought. The thing is I would like to have a chance to get my useless rare reward into something I might play with. I don't need 13th gold potato...

4 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

One suggestion  I liked was different rewards for all players and we can choose the rewards like in fissure missions.

That would be overkill.

2 hours ago, Haxwell said:

Sortie rewards right now work the way they should. They are a slot machine.

And since I'm a "gambling addict" that does not have enough plat discounts (and has enough self restraint to not buy plat without them) to buy even the crappiest of unveiled rivens (synthesize symaris target with no traps, abilities, no damage...) for a "hefty" price I would've loved to reroll my useless rare reward into something I'll have fun with.

6 hours ago, Kasarian said:

And we can already see how market is oversatturated with "WTS Dread/Soma/Tonkor/insert an already powerful weapon here for stupid amount of plat" so if anything their price should be gradually dropping... well it's not should but are dropping on second thought. The thing is I would like to have a chance to get my useless rare reward into something I might play with. I don't need 13th gold potato...

Yeah, i know that feeling about golden potatoes, but a reroll... i don't see it though.

6 hours ago, Kasarian said:

And since I'm a "gambling addict" that does not have enough plat discounts (and has enough self restraint to not buy plat without them) to buy even the crappiest of unveiled rivens (synthesize symaris target with no traps, abilities, no damage...) for a "hefty" price I would've loved to reroll my useless rare reward into something I'll have fun with.

Well, gamblers risk money, what about a 10pl reroll?