Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Indexing of mods in the modding segment

bootrecords

One thing about the modding segment has been bugging me for a long time now (I remember that bug already being present before the introduction of Endo): Whenever I'm ranking up multiple mods in one session [by clicking on the mod, selecting "Fuse into Mod", selecting a higher rank, clicking "apply fusion", accepting, and then pressing "cancel fusion" in order to select another mod afterwards], the mods in the current filter get shuffled around a bit. Usually, instead of simply returning the now ranked-up mod to its former slot, an additional slot is cleared and most successive mods are moved by one slot. There may be additional effects, like some mods in the current filter turning invisible istead of being moved, but I haven't quite been able to figure out the dynamics of this bug, still. Nevertheless, I believe that there is some problem with the indexing on the array that underlies the modding segment's list and I would be greatful if someone could look into this.

• 1 month later...

Small update here: this seems to be more of a visualisation bug, actually. As I found out, when proceeding to rank up several mods, there are still increasingly many mod slots that remain empty, but when scrolling the filtered mods, most of them actually reappear (there still seems to be one empty slot for some reason, but at least most mods that were returned before, become visible again when scrolling the mod list).