Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

Exclusive Additions: Banshee Prime Giveaway Winnings!

The lucky few who won early Banshee Prime Access, rejoice! She's here for you with this hotfix on PC. Will the rest of us 'losers' be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames? Will they be kind enough to share? 

Changes

• Rhino’s Roar buff HUD indicator now displays added damage buff amount (it shows up briefly up top just like Trinity’s Blessing %).
  • Banshee’s Sound Quake now has a visual indicator of it’s Range and Energy colored crack FX in the ground when cast (perhaps a little prep for her Prime?). 

Conclave Fixes

• Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:
    • Mag Polarize
    • Nyx Mind Control
    • Saryn Spores
    • Inaros Devour
    • Trinity Well of Life
  • Fixed Ash’s Bladestorm not marking targets when Heightened Reflexes is equipped in Conclave. 

Fixes

• Fixed rounding in Equinox’s Pacify and Provoke HUD indicator (was truncating not rounding).
  • Fixed resolution issues when switching between Full-Screen and Windowed.
  • Fixed the End of Mission screen not displaying what weapon type of Riven Mod was received. 
  • Fixed numerous Warframe Augment Mods missing descriptions. 

Hello. Any chance to get fixes for anything from the following list?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5k9oha/bugopen_letter_to_de_bugs_you_may_not_have_noticed/

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Edited by Noktin

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Will the rest of us 'losers' be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames?

Hope not, im not going to be frustrated because they won it for free, just because i cant buy the pack today. Also i rather buy the pack than win it to support game development as i have did with all previous ones.

Spent nearly 40 minutes in limbo theorem trying to get limbo system, 40 bloody minutes in that god forsaken excavation mission and i finally found it. What a nice @(*()$ surprise when the moment i extract and some bullS#&$ pop up like "Progress not saved". Well F*** me.