Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix DE.

Still no fix for Mutagen drop rate (AKA the rain) or the Hema research cost, and no we're not letting it go.

My clan was able to finish it. Stop making DE nerf semi-difficult things. If your clan isn't active, then leave and find one that is. Simple as that. 

Natah, there are things that still need a look at.

Spoiler

1: Javlok does not return to sender in some cases. This must be fixed, or their popularity will forever be 'underrated'. This is even more prevalent in Conclave.

2: Nidus' Virulence sometimes locks him in the animation, making the game unplayable. In rare cases, Operator state doesn't work, and ESC is non-respeonsive. Falling off the map and/or going downed do not save Nidus from this.

3: A number of missions are unplayable, such as a few specific instances of Earth Excavation, Lua Spy missions, and more.

4: Non-Primes and skins need PBR treatment.

4B: Weapons deserve Warframe fashion treatment in terms of what look they can sport, and, if possible, what sounds they use.

5: Conclave gamemode UI may need another option to show all variants in all main gametypes (including Team and Cephalon).

5B: Conclave Stance mods should be introduced outside of Conclave so we can practice with them and vary our fighting styles. 

6: U20 is inevitable. I expect a Shadow to be adorned by Excalibur, but I also expect weapons (i.e: Braton, Lato, Skana Umbra) befitting the Umbra.

7: Mutagen Samples don't drop from every Infested, resulting in a lack of Hema. If Hema was as effective as Dread, the price set would've been understood, but as it stands the weapon is no better than a Lato.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Mutagen. Javlok. Nidus. Conclave. Umbra.

2 hours ago, .Ainz_Ooal_Gown. said:

There is a reason why pets don't revive, because they're animals, once dead they can't be revived like an inorganic warframe can be or the sentinels since they're robotic, the kubrows and kavats have a heart and once stopped they aren't coming back. Make sense?

No, it does not make sense at all. We can revive them while in warframe form.

3 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Mutagen sample what? what's wrong with them? :)

I'll bite, the hema has an insane research cost, and it takes way to long to farm all the  necessary samples. The devs promised to increase the drop rate of mutagen samples a while back, but so far nothing has happened.

1 minute ago, Chueven said:

Change your clan for a damn day lol why whine on forums EVERY SINGLE HOTFIX POST, instead of redimensioning your current clan / leave the clan for a day.
Or you know what, if you're so MR hungry, go and farm them yourself! :3 

Because even solo it takes 5000 samples, and some people have other stuff to do then grind 20 hours a day.

Banshee Prime looks a lot better then her - non prime variant.

The Original Banshee looked more like a grand mother librarian - probably why all her weapons were silent, and her sonic boom is her telling people to shush. 

Oh I forgot to add the obligatory.
Please reduce Hema cost for ghost clan from 5000 to 500. 

Many Ghost clans are solo - while larger clans you expect team work.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansheeeeee 

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime 

where are you?

1 hour ago, EsterSombermoon said:

My clan was able to finish it. Stop making DE nerf semi-difficult things. If your clan isn't active, then leave and find one that is. Simple as that. 

My clan was able to finish it too..... and I don't think a single person involved (myself included) had anything pleasant to say about the experience.

I think you are conflating difficult and timeconsuming. Because it most certainly wasn't "difficult" it just took FOREVER. 

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Until 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least