Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

Please remember to replace the Volt Prime parts required for Syndicate offerings (Like the neuroptics needed to achieve Partner with Perrin Sequence). I know that gets forgotten sometimes :)

*When Volt Prime is vaulted, of course.

Edited by Ascendantz
Adding in a detail at the end

On 22/2/2017 at 8:19 PM, Dragon_AV said:

Because even solo it takes 5000 samples, and some people have other stuff to do then grind 20 hours a day.

That's just a poor excuse, get a smaller clan and grind as others did (me included) if you really want that (bad) weapon!!

Your lazyness is not DE's concern.

• Rhino’s Roar buff HUD indicator now displays added damage buff amount (it shows up briefly up top just like Trinity’s Blessing %).

What numbers even means? like 142% but his str. was 280+% so what this means? At least 0-100% so 100% will be maxed...

9 hours ago, Chueven said:

That's just a poor excuse, get a smaller clan and grind as others did (me included) if you really want that (bad) weapon!!

Your lazyness is not DE's concern.

I have the gun and the dojo research but would still like them to fix it.

Your lack of experience with the game is obvious and so is your lack of understanding the problem.

There's so many reasons why it's bad for the game in general,with only 10 days playtime i get why you can't see them but the fact they can't is worrying indeed.

Sorry if this was mentionned before but ever since this hotfix, Corrosive Projection doesn't seem to work properly! Running raids with even 5 CP does nothing, ennemies still have full armor on them! Same problem in Sorties! Luckily we didn't have one with augmented armor yet ever since this issue appeared... at least corrosive damage still removes armor but it's not as efficient as running a full CP squad! 

3 hours ago, jhiadenioDZUIG said:

my Inaros is life 1 rank 137 max rank 500 not mod   24.02.2017 > 550/2200 and 25.02.2017 live 137/1123 max mode in rank 

Do you have a bleeding dragon key equipped in your gear? Have you removed any of your mods? Are you on the right mod loadout?

Several times now on void defense there's an unkillable corrupted enemy that prevents us from finishing the quest without letting it kill the pod or the host leaving. It's pretty game breaking when you lose a bunch of orokin cells credits and other drops like that.