Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, tgokmuch said:

Warning! The new Banshee Soundquake effects are very bright and sudden, it may hurt your eyes if you are using a bright/normal energy colour! Those with epilepsy, be warned! Even for those without, it may be annoying and/or painful!

Thanks for the warning dude.

7 minutes ago, tgokmuch said:

Warning! The new Banshee Soundquake effects are very bright and sudden, it may hurt your eyes if you are using a bright/normal energy colour! Those with epilepsy, be warned! Even for those without, it may be annoying and/or painful!

I am concerned about this yeh, as someone who suffers seizures.. seen a few people mention it now, am hoping its taken into consideration

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed targeted abilities that can be cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy:

• Mag Polarize
  • Nyx Mind Control
  • Saryn Spores
  • Inaros Devour
  • Trinity Well of Life

I knew I'd see this when they added the "Feature" to PVE lol.

5 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Hello. Any chance to get fixes for anything from the following list?

• Operator and pets: if pets get downed while you are in operator mode, they just die and you can't revive them for duration of the mission. In kuva flood kuva guardians oneshot my kavat with 611 armor and 8974 health, so once I'm entering operator mode, I can say farewall to my cat;
  • Index UI: time left indication is hidden if "Overlay map" is chosen;
  • Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset? Same for UI in "infested salvage" mode: stations health gets lost after "leave/stay" screen and player usually needs to reset it by pressing M (changing minimap mode) twice;
  • Quick rewards screen (Tab) does not work for AW mode and Titania's Razorwing;
  • Missing booster icon from rare containers for non-host;
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl;
  • if you're holding sprint key as operator and you jump, you need to press and hold sprint key again after jump to "continue" sptinting.
  • Bald operators: if you hold 5, operators spawn as bald. Same when they return to warframe.

As per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5k9oha/bugopen_letter_to_de_bugs_you_may_not_have_noticed/

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

There is a reason why pets don't revive, because they're animals, once dead they can't be revived like an inorganic warframe can be or the sentinels since they're robotic, the kubrows and kavats have a heart and once stopped they aren't coming back. Make sense?

1 hour ago, tgokmuch said:

I wish I'd read this before entering sorties today. Had a banshee with bright cyan energy color on the interception. My eyes were watering and hurting before the first round ended. 

2 hours ago, ntyd1s said:

Here is another reminder of Mutagen Sample fiasco...

^^

This is my obligatory request for DE to re-evaluate Mutagen Sample cost for Hema, or some other solution. Existing costs and farming capabilities are excessive, especially considering the value of the weapon (ROI is low for time invested, leading to general player dissatisfaction.)

As part of my obligatory request, may I remind you that I am one of those people who helped my clan complete the research, excessive though it was.

Also, not thrilled with toaster-limitations around Limbo time-stop ability (Hopefully the limitations are high enough to allow the kit to be viable in end-game.)

Also, not thrilled with any plans to add energy cost to Limbo's passive. Please keep any costs between very low and zero. (I think cost to time ratio needs to be less than the speed of a single Energy Siphon. That way as long as you're just avoiding you're able to recover some energy, drop a pizza, get EV support, etc. But cost does not necessarily need to be increased from 0 since the rest of the kit is useless without Energy.)

Also, not thrilled with invulnerable eximus, regardless of the vulnerability mechanic. (I'd rather see units with higher HP that can be trivialized with high accuracy. Similar to your plans, but not actual invulnerability which is an inelegant solution to the problem of encounter variability and difficulty.)

I do appreciate the regular updates and new content, even if most of it is of limited applicability to me, it's good to see constant activity. I also appreciate the community engagement. I just hope you'll continue to remain open to the feedback you're given and be willing to eat your pride when necessary to back down from previous decisions that are unpopular and detrimental to your community engagement.

Edited by Maziani
fixed typos