Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.4

[DE]Megan

Carrier will not vacuum anything but hp/energy orbs for me right now...

Edit: when it does pick up something, it's only ammo for the current weapon, and it has ammo case, so it's refusing to convert anything even when out of ammo.  It's also not picking up mods.

Edited by Alanthier

ok the visual change to banshee's sound quake is terrable i have no idea how it got past testing. When people pick colors like yellow or green its nauseating cause it over takes the screen. Ive been in groups where as soon as the banshee uses her sound quake ppl leave because it makes them feel sick. Im so mad because other people are going to feel sick being forced to look at flashing colors. Why was this not caught before hand during testing?

Boa noite. Eu estava pensando sobre o infecato Kubrow e como ele é diferente do Warframe. Pensando em como a infecção cresce em cada Warframe um pouco do DNA desse Warframe faria com que o DNA fosse passado para o Kubrow na incubadora, fazendo Kubrow ter alguma característica do Warframe, algo como Ember, Ice Frost), Nyx (Ilusões), Limbo (dimensões), Rino (força), Volt (eletricidade) etc. Seria interessante ter um Kubrow com algum tipo de poder proveniente de seu dono que pudesse intensificar seu poder em batalha.

6 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix DE.

Still no fix for Mutagen drop rate (AKA the rain) or the Hema research cost, and no we're not letting it go.

Don't worry, they'll be adding another ridiculous grind wall in the next update to make people forget about the Hema costs

Snowball shuriken skin?

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

She's here for you with this hotfix on PC. Will the rest of us 'losers' be able to get a sneak peek at the lucky winners frames?

Poor @[DE]Rebecca, It seems everyone is gonna remember that day and keep making fun of her xD

Edited by 0meg4x

4 hours ago, 0meg4x said:

Poor @[DE]Rebecca, It seems everyone is gonna remember that day and keep making fun of her xD

(sorry for a bit of double post)

Now that you mentioned it

Once spoken (in the internet), it will last for all time... (regardless it's accident or not)

But admit it, even the space mom had shared our feelings among us as a token of her apology(?), it still be memorized, until now :crylaugh:

Edited by Primbone

10 hours ago, Noktin said:

No, it does not make sense at all. We can revive them while in warframe form.

Because we heal them. We heal our pets and downed allies by providing them with a helping hand. We heal our Warframes by pulsing them with a ton of void energy to restore them to working capability. Pets do not have an operator controlling them that can then provide void energy. They are also not infested golems that seemingly thrive off of void energy. They are animals (also, Warframes aren't robots, like that other person mentioned).

10 hours ago, CarameIIo said:

Someone forgot to mention that ducats got nerfed...

wtf DE? this is a real big change.

they didn't forgot it, they just thought noone will realize it. so i lost over 300 dukats from my last cash out.. really nice DE *slowclap* reaaaaally nice. that's a bad move to be honest. and i would say everyone should thank DE for stealing the dukats without even telling you before hand. i had nearly 2000 and wanted to go shopping, but now baro can forget about his bbq-pool party, thx to this "oh not so impotant so we dont mention it" change.

DE, whats next? will the prices of baro increase further on from now? like "we still check on the prices" and nothing happend but dukat prices are getting higher and higher?