Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of retribution, list of bugs

---RV---Maniac

Here's a list of bugs, since apparently DE has started to notice raids again.

Law of Retribution

1st phase

-Bomb carriers will often be stripped of using abilities when not carrying the bomb. it will basically be like carrying the bomb permanently even when not carrying.62CB6097B061BDF676D3F1610A66A67E0C068A26

-Enemy spawns are absolutely awfull, specially from injector on the left of the bomb and the 2 injectors below. This didn't use to be like this, before we used to get alot better spawns. This forces not only bomb carrier to used energy pads but aswell as any frame that uses any large energy spamming abilities. 

- Occassionaly when standing on 2 pads at a door, the door will not open. We usually have to have one player standing on a 3rd pad or one player standind by the door for it to open.

-The bomb when droped, has a good chance of instantly exploding, giving no chance to switch the bomb between teamates and causing player to take damage with no chance of blocking it. This also didn't used to happen before.

- Due to lag or poor conectivity issues, player will often get stuck on a console while hacking without the hacking screen apearing, having the player be forced to alt f4 or die in order to continue with the raid and ocasionally not that even that will work.

- Bomb carrier/other teammates having bomb charge rate stuck at some percentage, with no way to know whether it's charged or not. Happens in Phase 1 and 3. Basically you can't see when bomb is charged except by sound. It usually also blocks the message that says when injector is vulnerable. (added by SeriousSkipper)

- The hack terminals for injector shields completely stop functioning, breaking the raid entirely.  (added by DoomFruit)

- The lower doors that lead to injectors (not the ones to the left & right from the bomb hack panel,but the ones below) are opened just by simply passing through,you don't need to step on the pads to open them,both in the regular & NM missions. If you accidentally step on the pads,you can still go through,however you must stand on the pads for the doors to open on your way back ( added by Forever_Storm)

2nd phase

-When a player leaves, the screen and number of pads needed to stand will not decrease and therefore force players to glitch it.

-Occasionally a console will light up, usually meaning it's the one to hack, but will be a false one thus fooling the players. 

-During hijack, some pads will activate on their own without anyone standing there, they will usually go back to normal if someone passes by a pad, but this can mean a player passing through or an enemy grineer which will make the electricity on the rail apear randomly.

- In hijack, due to conection issues with the host, the core will disconect compared to the host session, and behave diferently than the host session usually going backwards.

-The spawns have been now overdone, we now have enemies spawning next to people on the pads when before we had no enemies. It's either 0 or 100. Alot times we got scorpions, arson eximun and nullifier drones (nightmare) spawning behind players on a pad and geting unfair hits on them,

- This was really old so I actually just forgot about it, Vay Hek used to spawn on hijack part and even disrupted players with his electric atack (like in the boss mission). For some reason he doesn't spawn anymore even though you can sometimes hear his line " I'm done here, you grineer finish them off" or something like that, sort of implying he was there when he actually doesn't spawn.

- If someone goes down on pad or dies on a pad during hijack, the electric section will be bugged. Meaning it won't turn off anymore even if every pad is taken. The only fix is to have everyone leave the pads and then going back on again. This is a recent added bug. ( by denrenso)

3rd phase

-Doors on the bomb part will ocasionally be closed even with two players on the pads, forcing players to go off and back on the pad to get it work. It has happen that even this hasn't worked, ending the raid there cuz we couldn't get one of the bomb sites.

-Poor bomb carries spawns, bomb carriers have decreased spawns since lately, with sometimes taking several minutes to spawn an enemy with a bomb.

- Bomb sudenly switches enemy, this is a recent one, you will sometimes kill an enemy who's carrying the bomb and the bomb will switch into another enemy, sometimes you don't even get the bomb waypoint, you just have to kill enemies around hoping one is carrying it.

- Bomb carrier waypoint is bugged, alot of times enemies carrying the bomb will not have the waypoint of bomb carrier on them, even on the minimap.

Here's a post regarding nightmare version 

Leave a comment about any glitches I might have missed, and I will add it to the list.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac
more bugs

Here are my 2 cents,yo:

The lower doors that lead to injectors (not the ones to the left & right from the bomb hack panel,but the ones below) are opened just by simply passing through,you don't need to step on the pads to open them,both in the regular & NM missions. If you accidentally step on the pads,you can still go through,however you must stand on the pads for the doors to open on your way back.  kreza.gif

Edited by Forever_StorM

They only fix progress stoppers, or gliches which allows to complete raid faster, i really doubt cassual problems in raids would get any attention at all.

One thing that really easy to adjust is energy consumption in stage 1, earlier i used to hack few consoles while carrying, now have to stop halfway to injector and stand on energy pads, in other words without volt or nova wormholes you cant reach injector after picking up bomb with full energy. Its becoming annoying cause now you cant dedicate carrier task to someone new who does not have large energy restores.

Phase 1 console stopper bug happens due to high ping, try avoid raids if you get pop up off high ping then joining, i personally screwed up few consoles in few raids ^^ after not joining raids if i see 200-300 ping warning.

Oh and, does NM hijack really needs to be insta fail  ^^ i mean is salt factory. It's not a test of skill, its test of recruiting correct peoples who value their time and can stay on pads.

Raids will lack attention from DE unless they integrated as part of quests, yes basically forced upon peoples :DD why we who do raids have to experience bugs while others not D: Share the bugs spread the word.

15 minutes ago, I3jionaa said:

They only fix progress stoppers, or gliches which allows to complete raid faster, i really doubt cassual problems in raids would get any attention at all.

One thing that really easy to adjust is energy consumption in stage 1, earlier i used to hack few consoles while carrying, now have to stop halfway to injector and stand on energy pads, in other words without volt or nova wormholes you cant reach injector after picking up bomb with full energy. Its becoming annoying cause now you cant dedicate carrier task to someone new who does not have large energy restores.

Phase 1 console stopper bug happens due to high ping, try avoid raids if you get pop up off high ping then joining, i personally screwed up few consoles in few raids ^^ after not joining raids if i see 200-300 ping warning.

Oh and, does NM hijack really needs to be insta fail  ^^ i mean is salt factory. It's not a test of skill, its test of recruiting correct peoples who value their time and can stay on pads.

Raids will lack attention from DE unless they integrated as part of quests, yes basically forced upon peoples :DD why we who do raids have to experience bugs while others not D: Share the bugs spread the word.

I agree, DE has been killing the speed run community of raids instead of fixing the more glaring problems with it

I did mention the console bug being due to poor conection

I also agree alot with the nightmare hijack part you said, 1 little mistake shouldn't cost entire a raid, specially since no other part of the raid has the same consequence. It's not about skill or anything, its just about standing on 1 pad and sometimes geting lucky or unlucky, it punishes raid teams too much for a simple mistake.

Edited by ---RV---Maniac