Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law of retribution, list of bugs

---RV---Maniac

Required players not decreasing when someone dc's on phase 2 pad room and the core not appearing where it actually is to non host players are my 2 personal biggest issues with LOR.

Hearing the sound of the core dying and panicking for a second before you realise its just bugged is not a good feeling.

Edited by DemonScarf.

There's been a few instances I've noticed with specific hosts, too. Occasionally you'll run into a host that consistently has the bug of 'no enemies spawning' on part 1, leading to the damage proc death of all involved when the Trin runs out of energy. Would love to have a more consistent experience with these raids!

Think most of what's been said covers what I've seen as well. On Normal LoR it's not the absolute worst, but these bugs can basically fail the Nightmare version of this raid which... well, let's just say nobody is singing DE's praise when we're back on our respective landing crafts.

Listing bugs is great.  But without detailed steps to reproduce the issue, or log files and screenshots/videos for each one, you're not going to get much traction with support.

If you really want these fixed then help support help you.  When one or more of these bugs happen, make sure to note it in the chat and save screenshots or a quick video if possible.  Finish the raid if you can.  Then quit the game and copy off your EE.log and Launcher.log files (located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Warframe).  If possible, you should generate a DxDiag.txt from your graphics driver management app as well.  

Then you need to log into support and raise a request.  Describe the bug and attach EE.log, Launcher.log, (and DxDiag.txt), and provide a link to your video or screenshots.  You will receive an automated response email asking for the things you just attached.  *Respond* and say they are already provided.  Continue responding to any emails from your support case; otherwise it will just sit there and nothing will happen.  It can also help if you create or update an existing forum thread with the support case number.

Unless you're willing to put in the legwork to help support with these issues, it's going to take much longer for them to get fixed.  It's also possible that it's more useful for the host to take these steps than a non-host player, but anyone willing to interact with support is better than no one.

1 hour ago, Buff00n said:

Listing bugs is great.  But without detailed steps to reproduce the issue, or log files and screenshots/videos for each one, you're not going to get much traction with support.

If you really want these fixed then help support help you.  When one or more of these bugs happen, make sure to note it in the chat and save screenshots or a quick video if possible.  Finish the raid if you can.  Then quit the game and copy off your EE.log and Launcher.log files (located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Warframe).  If possible, you should generate a DxDiag.txt from your graphics driver management app as well.  

Then you need to log into support and raise a request.  Describe the bug and attach EE.log, Launcher.log, (and DxDiag.txt), and provide a link to your video or screenshots.  You will receive an automated response email asking for the things you just attached.  *Respond* and say they are already provided.  Continue responding to any emails from your support case; otherwise it will just sit there and nothing will happen.  It can also help if you create or update an existing forum thread with the support case number.

Unless you're willing to put in the legwork to help support with these issues, it's going to take much longer for them to get fixed.  It's also possible that it's more useful for the host to take these steps than a non-host player, but anyone willing to interact with support is better than no one.

These bugs have been around for years now, they are aware of them. I don't get why I should put in all the work, for every single bug if the devs themselfs don't care. I made this post to bring the issue again to surface.

The main reason this doesn't get fixed is because raids affect a small portion of the player base and as long as it's not game breaking they don't see a reason to fix them.

18 minutes ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

These bugs have been around for years now, they are aware of them.

Are they aware?  If nobody is filing support cases then I'm not so sure you're getting the attention of the right people.  

You can't expect forum mods and community managers to forward every potential bug report in the forums to the right devs.  Maybe that's true for the most commonly reported bugs.  But, like you said, raid bugs only affect a small portion of the player base.  I don't think you're going to reach a critical pain threshold through forums/reddit alone, and going directly to support is the only other way to amplify your message.