[DE]Drew

Last chance for Volt Prime and Odonata Prime

While I'm not exactly a fan of archwing, it does seem strange to vault the only prime item for that part of the game....

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

While I'm not exactly a fan of archwing, it does seem strange to vault the only prime item for that part of the game....

because we don't get sed? I just not know this is a prime wing exist.

Come on DE vaulting items is not a good way to keep gamers that have been playing and supporting this game from day one. Over the 2 1/2 years i have spent alot of time and money only for you end it by vaulting any item. Keep vaulting and you will lose long time supporters how many have you lost already.

1 hour ago, elitetrollz said:

RIP in Peace Volt Prime :(

So Rest In Peace in Peace?

What?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, (PS4)darrell2001 said:

Farewell Odonata and volt. Yes i put Odonata 1st i loved it and volt to me was meh

Same. Odonata Prime was technically my first farmed archwing. You'll be missed golden wings.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Vaulting shouldn't still be a thing DE, come on now.

Vaulting just as necessary now if not moreso, to keep the relic count down. Imagine the frustration of needing to sift through an ever growing number of axi relics to get that one single relic that offers that last piece of whatever prime you're farming.

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Logansfang said:

Come on DE vaulting items is not a good way to keep gamers that have been playing and supporting this game from day one. Over the 2 1/2 years i have spent alot of time and money only for you end it by vaulting any item. Keep vaulting and you will lose long time supporters how many have you lost already.

I... what? What does vaulting actually do that hurts long time players? First of all, you're an Xbox One tenno, so unless you're also a PC tenno you haven't been around since day 1 open beta let alone day 1 period, second of all the only people hurt by vaulted items are the small subset of the playerbase that both wanted but couldn't farm or buy the given prime or any of it's relics at any point during the year or two a Prime is in open circulation, and even then only insofar as they'll have to pay more money to get what they want after it's in the vault.

Edited by Tirunon
avoid doubleposting
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Even Vaulted, nobody will buy Odonata Prime. What a shame for those who'll try to farm and sell it once it's gone...

And for Volt Prime... well too bad. He was the most recent Prime when I started 2 years ago, and having him vaulted is...

Well obviously who cares? We still have the relics! :P

There were many WTBs of Odonata p in trade chat today. :D

Buh, bye, Volt! DEUS VOLT!! :)

22 minutes ago, Tirunon said:

Vaulting just as necessary now if not moreso, to keep the relic count down. Imagine the frustration of needing to sift through an ever growing number of axi relics to get that one single relic that offers that last piece of whatever prime you're farming.

I just logged in for the first time on the forums to respond to this

Remember why relics were created? To stop the void reward dilution. Too many rewards which meant too much rng to go through just to get some specific items. If the same exact thing is happening with relics, then what's the god damn point? Why even switch to relics if the same problem is occurring? They might as well have just taken fusion cores out and other crap out of the reward tables and we'd have practically the same thing we have today. If the relics were supposed to fix dilution, and the prime vault is a product of dilution, and the prime vault still exists today, then one has to think there was no point to the void change at all.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, (PS4)hippl345 said:

I just logged in for the first time on the forums to respond to this

Remember why relics were created? To stop the void reward dilution. Too many rewards which meant too much rng to go through just to get some specific items. If the same exact thing is happening with relics, then what's the god damn point? Why even switch to relics if the same problem is occurring? They might as well have just taken fusion cores out and other crap out of the reward tables and we'd have practically the same thing we have today. If the relics were supposed to fix dilution, and the prime vault is a product of dilution, and the prime vault still exists today, then one has to think there was no point to the void change at all.

One of the points is to make it easier for Prime Parts to drop. And since Prime Parts are easier to drop, there will be even more people with the parts. It's also good for  players so they can make plat instead of selling Rivens.

1 hour ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Vaulting shouldn't still be a thing DE, come on now.

Unless you WANT diluted relic tables...

• Upvote 1