[DE]Drew

Last chance for Volt Prime and Odonata Prime

21 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I'm sure our hearts are all broken because of Odonata Prime being vaulted.

I once loved Archwing... before this atrocious rework. I've potatoed my Odo Prime, but now that I don't play Archwing anymore, I don't even bother ranking up Arch-weapons nor getting the Amesha. Too bad...

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Tenno, you have one week left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

Be nice if we could get the list of Relics, instead of being pushed to use the Wiki to find them.

#MoarInGameResearcheResourcesPls

• Upvote 6

Got to craft Odonata Prime but drew just refering to your twitter post how do you get rid of it afterward ?

Btw its totaly taken out of context [DE]Drew was not refering to arhwing or Odonata Prime but an actual garbage can.

• Upvote 2

Um i have a question......if volt is no longer available......and you need the volt prime neuroptics to complete the final tier of the perrin sequence......then how do you unlock this?

Or does that part of the game simply get locked out like a number of other parts?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PsychicKitty said:

Um i have a question......if volt is no longer available......and you need the volt prime neuroptics to complete the final tier of the perrin sequence......then how do you unlock this?

Or does that part of the game simply get locked out like a number of other parts?

its gonna change to banshee prime neuroptic or another one dont worry it was the same for the other vaulted frames.

Edited by trunks013
  • Upvote 7

Thank you Trunks for the answer....that makes me feel a little better.

I admit i tend to mess around alot while i play this game.....missions I am sure take normal people 10 or 15 minutes but for me....I can spend an hour or two wandering around looking for weird stuff or just plain exploring.

So i am a tad slow in aquiring the blueprints and such.....heck I am only just past saturn now...because the maps are very interesting to explore......still not sure why some places are tucked away behind so many puzzles and such and then they give you not much at all.  Still fun though.  =^_^=

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

dopHCNN.jpg

New Items Are Entering Prime Vault!

On February 28, Volt Prime and Odonata Prime will enter the Prime Vault. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your inventory. If you already hold the Relics in your Inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory and you may continue to play them.

Tenno, you have one week left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

вольт просто отличный персонаж варфрейма,замечательная скорость и убийственый 1 скилл и его безумно крутой щит вот это да,сил и красота

SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!! SHOCKING!!!

Hopefully we get another primed archwing/archweapon in the future. I cannot believe the time has finally come for this set to enter the vault. They will surely be missed :')

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

IKR

Where's my Amesha Prime already, DE?

Amesha Prime?? Elytron Prime boy. Elytron Prime is where the swag is at (also came before,the Amesha was the last one)

I can't resist the (direct) current... so i have to comment, but i will be short (haha Get it!?!?)

“All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle.” 

― Nikola Tesla       

• Upvote 2