Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee energy effects

BlueShogun

I had a pretty nasty experience earlier today after the new hot fix came I was in a public game with a banshee with neon green energy. So far so normal but after the hot fix when banshee uses sonic quake it now sends out energy waves every second or so. I'm sure this seemed a cool thing to the devs but I have epilepsy so every neon green wave that blasted across my screen felt like getting hit.

I know warframe has loads of flashy effects and as a mr 23 player I am well used to them as they don't cause me more than minor discomfort occasionally. I thought I'd make this thread so DE came be aware that this new effect is too much for me with neon green energy.

Edited by BlueShogun

1 minute ago, BlueShogun said:

I had a pretty nasty experience earlier today after the new hot fix came I in a public game with a banshee with neon green energy. So far so normal but after the hot fix when banshee uses sonic quake it now sends out energy waves every second or so. I'm sure this embed a cool thing to the revs but I have epilepsy so every neon green wave that blasted across my screen felt like getting hit.

I know warframe has loads of flashy effects and as a mr 23 player I am well used to them as they don't cause me more than minor discomfort occasionally. I thought I'd make this thread so DE came be aware that this new effect is too much for me with neon green energy.

They've been talking about that in the Workshop to address that specific thing. There's a thread called "Banshee causing seizures" or something like that. If you can find it i'm sure you'll like what you hear.

I personally have no beef against Banshee's energy wave whenever she uses Soundquake.

But my God, her Noble Animation hasn't been fixed yet. She used to wave her hand back and an intense rumbling energy would cover her palm like it does with her Agile Animation. Now it's just a firework sprinkler. Terrible, it needs to be fixed back!