Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads up: Auras not Stacking (22/02/2017)!

[DE]Rebecca

PC Tenno

Please be aware that there is a bug lurking with certain Auras: They aren't stacking!
This will be fixed in the next deployment on PC. If you're running trials or content that favours specific stacked Aura combinations, this will likely affect you.
While you wait for us to deploy the fix, maybe you can have some fun experimenting with Auras you may have overlooked. Perhaps Growing Power with the new Artax Sentinel Weapon? Fun!

The 19.12.0 Update Notes will cover the fix when they are released.

Thank you!

On 2/22/2017 at 9:42 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

PC Tenno

Please be aware that there is a bug lurking with certain Auras: They aren't stacking!
This will be fixed in the next deployment on PC. If you're running trials or content that favours specific stacked Aura combinations, this will likely affect you.
While you wait for us to deploy the fix, maybe you can have some fun experimenting with Auras you may have overlooked. Perhaps Growing Power with the new Artax Sentinel Weapon? Fun!

The 19.12.0 Update Notes will cover the fix when they are released.

Thank you!

An interesting "side-effect" of this "bug"... i have seen other auras.  Normally everyone only uses corrosive projection, but now people are actually using other auras.

I think that only proves how broken armor is. I could only imagine if armor was changed and corrosive projection was not needed.

Edited by Krhymez