Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Performance Issues Since the Last Update

tarfeef101

Since the update that happened on 2/22/2017, I've been getting random frame dips throughout mission. Especially while hacking terminals, for some reason. I have more than enough horsepower to run the game at the settings I do (CPU usage around 50%, GPU usage around 30%, RAM under half used (same with VRAM)). I only play at 1080p 60 FPS due to my monitor, so I have plenty to spare. Haven't had any issues until today. Anyone else getting similar problems?

Nope, still happens sometimes.

I ran a Syndicate Spy mission maybe 30 minutes ago, and at the very start FPS took a nose dive, to the point that Lotus transmission in the beginning was stuttering for its entire duration, so were my Operator's comments. Stuttering stopped after a minute or so, but I can't say I like it's there in the first place, as the rest of the game is holding solid 60 FPS at all times. 

39 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Nope, still happens sometimes.

I ran a Syndicate Spy mission maybe 30 minutes ago, and at the very start FPS took a nose dive, to the point that Lotus transmission in the beginning was stuttering for its entire duration, so were my Operator's comments. Stuttering stopped after a minute or so, but I can't say I like it's there in the first place, as the rest of the game is holding solid 60 FPS at all times. 

Can't say I've had that experience since the day I posted. If that only happened to you once, it was probably something happening in the background on your PC. Now if that happened every time you did a certain mission or mission type, that'd be more indicative of a Warframe issue.