Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polarization + Affinity Booster = Xp Stagnation Glitch

(PSN)N-Viso-Bill

So there's an issue with using forma and using the affinity booster to where it freezes the xp tracking for profile stats via Warframes,Primarys,Secondarys,ect. I'm pretty sure if a regular player that sees a Trinity with 1,900,330 xp and 210,880 kills is pretty odd. I don't know how many people actually multiple forma to bring out a weapon and warframes full potential and take it un an endurance run aka endgame run only to notice everything wasn't tracking. So I've been having this issue for a good 2 years and some months now only to be told "The developers are aware of the issue" "Thank you for reporting this check the builds notes for the correction" and still nothing to this day has been fixed. I've been as patience as humanly possible to where it has whittled down and those statements seem like a middle finger to the face now. I don't know if anyone else supports the game through prime access and accessories but I'm personally taking a break from it until this issue is resolved so I won't deal with this issue anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017年3月2日 at 4:30 PM, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

That's the thing the game corrects that if the weapon or frame are new in a resent update but not if you had them for a while and decide to forma them later it doesn't auto corrects. So I wouldn't defend a glitch if I haven't tested for yourself