Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scythe Buffs happened, but is it enough? .__.

PraetorPtolemy

4 hours ago, N7-JackSwallows said:

Like I was telling the other guy, we shouldn't have to mod our Warframe around a melee weapon though, it just doesnt make it a viable option to use, and some frames need all those slots to even have a chance at higher game play without a major struggle in game.

if ur referring to rush,yeah I can understand but I usually put it on my exilus slot as for overdrive is a melee weapon slot as of now I don't own a scythe because I sold my hate(long time ago) however I am planning to get the cau scythe infested as it has good mechanics on it...the overdrive melee mod works well with any channel type power warframes like wukong/exalibur and as well with any stealth frame powers such as prowl/cloud walker/invisibility/smokescreen because it speeds you up.

I do want to say I agree with you if what your saying weapons shouldn't be require to have specific mods and builds to be useful, but I am realistic we already have specific mods we need to give weapons of different classes as well as warframes which is why I am not very adamant with standing up for the cause you mention. 

Edited by Leavith