Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

(PSN)MONSTER_xxSHIFTx

I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I WAS IN MY DOJO WITH FRIENDS NEXT THING I KNOW IS DISCONNECTS ME FROM THE GAME AND I GET THE MESSAGE LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO I KEEP GETTING THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND ITS RIDICULOUS, ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY BUT YET CAN'T WORK OUT SOME BULLS#&$ BUGS TO MAKE THAT POSSIBLE, I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG I WAS JUST PLAYING THE GAME AND BOOP CANT GET ON BUT YET MY FRIEND LOGGED JN PERFECTLY FINE FROM HIS PS4 ON MY ACCOUNT, I SEARCH AND SEARCH FOR ANSWERS ON THIS AND NOTHING IM SO FRUSTRATED 

I just got this problem myself earlier today since 5:18. It's now 19:25 and haven't been able to login. Keep getting the same message " Login Failed. Check your info" and same thing if I try and use the warframe app " Login Failed; invalid Credentials ". This is going to mess up my farming for stuff before they go into the vault.

• 3 weeks later...

I also am experiencing this issue, I have a ticket open but its taking forever. I'm on PS4, I too was in the dojo and got booted and cant log in now, says failed login check info, and on the app it says failed login check credentials.... Anyone know what I can do? I've restarted routers and PS4, reinstalled and cleared cache.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just launched a sabotage mission, completed objective, and proceeded to the extract. I get to my ship, there is one person with me, and I start getting a message saying "Failed to update info. Trying again." This happened three times and then I was prompted with a "Press X to cancel."

The post mission load screen appeared, showing results, and then the moment I would return aboard my ship, I get booted to the Warframe "Press X" to accept agreement title screen. I press X and...cant log in, check credentials.

As I write this, I just pressed X...and viola. It let me sign in. Something is not right in Tenno land.

First the dojo is bugged (seeing people in my dojo who are not a member of my clan...and neither are they anywhere to be seen/ found in my dojo). Trading in dojo is painful in that it takes forever for confirmations to clear. Then, my frames' heads will disappear during missions, and now my head AND cosmetic attachments are disappearing intermittently...and now this to deal with.

Really hope a hotfix is coming VERY soon...

Edited by (PS4)Dozer552
grammatical errors

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07/06/2017 at 7:19 AM, (Xbox One)ObsidiousBlade said:

I'm having the same issue right now on Xbox One please fix this son DE or get on Microsoft's case to fix it if it's on their end. I was going to try farming for Oberon Prime again but looks like that won't be happening.

i feel your pain

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im in xbox, I have the same problem. I sent a ticket, but I haven't heard back from DE, nor can I login.

This is what I said in the ticket;

Ever since the harrow update which turned warframe from around 60gb to about 20gb I have been having problems Logging in. Every now and then I get the "login failed, check your info" message. Even if I somehow I actually manage to login, and get into my liset, after a couple of missions, it will prevent me from getting into my navigation and give me an error message saying: "an updated version of Warframe is available please exit and run the launcher", but there never is any update.

* I deleted my Xbox account,

*uninstalled warframe,

*factory reset my Xbox,

*cleared all cache saved Data,

*made sure that under advanced settings everything is set to automatic,

*Under Mac address data i cleared, and reset my Xbox until my Nat type is open,

*unplugged my router and modem for 30seconds,

*I hold the power button on the Xbox until it Shuts off, and unplugged it for 30 seconds, just in case.

*I redownload my Xbox account,

*I reinstalled warframe,

*I checked all of my network settings and they're all good.

The rest of my games work perfectly.

I have the best possible internet package available by my internet provider.

I'm directly connected via wired lan, not Wi-Fi.

My internet is fast.

It's done this before, and idk why, nor can I do anything to fix it, my Xbox account is not under disciplinary action, nor is my warframe account. so idk what the problem is, but I've spent multiple thousands of dollars, and a mind boggling amount of time on warframe too. I'd hate to have to switch to destiny 2 all because of some simple login error.