Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

(PSN)MONSTER_xxSHIFTx

Just happened to me too last mission could not update the gains... I swich off PS4 and then poof "LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO" . I try the app... "LOGIN FAILED. UNABLE TO CONNECT. ERROR: 700"

By this point I think I have been hacked, hijacked or banned. I ask myself what enemies I have with hacking abilities, what subscriptions I did recently or what I could possibly done wrong...

...while my booster packs run and eun out and I have no gains from them...

Has anyone found a solution?

I’ve had this same thing happen as well.  The only way Ive ever been able to replicate the problem is by logging into the Warframe app while logged into the game.  Apparently the game doesn’t coexist well with the app.  Now, the only time I log into the app is to use the foundry to make something that takes a while and I’ve forgotten to do it while logged in.  Otherwise, I stay away from the app and use it only for alert notifications.

• 1 month later...

I started dealing with this a week ago. After multiple tickets be automatically shut down after nothing being resolved and then trying to talk to team I got mad and called their team garbage

. I am now banned from support team. Waframe is a game that cant handle criticism and is run by babies to be honest. The game has way to much potential to be ran by sensitive nannys who are going to ban every player that gets mad let alone AT A PROBLEM THAT IS THEIR FAULT but no they don't care about the customer thus like I have said before. Just quit this game. I know it's amazing but it's to babied of a community and 1 bad word or mean opinion gets your account no matter how much thrive no warnings an auto ban. It's a disgrace to awesome free to play games that the community goes through this and when it's a problem they're suppose to fix. They just ignore it instead and leave you high and dry.