Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Landing Craft as part of Loadout or appearance setup

Exotek909

Hi everyone.

As we all know, fashion frame is a thing and I as many others here like to make my frames look nice. Also i have to note that I am a HUGE fan of grineer, so naturally, graxx skins are a

must buy for me every time new one comes out. Along with it i use grineer weaponry and everything else. Think of it as a roleplay or whatever.

Anyway, if vanilla frame does not have graxx, ill use something else. Prime versions are colored differently as well, different gear is used etc.

Now, here is the thing that bothers me:

As you can see, i use Liset Prime for all my prime frames, Scimitar with Kuva skin for graxx and I dont have Xiphos yet which i plan to use with everything else.

So every time when i want to play my graxx or prime frames I have to switch manually the landing craft from the Equipment / Landing Craft / Select Landing Craft menu every freakin time. It is so annoying.

Since Landing Craft and their skins are also part of our look, wouldnt it make more sense for this to be part of your loadout / appearance setup as well?

Cheers

5 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I think maybe just a shortcut to landing craft stuff would be good, for both internal editing and external. Maybe even a panel or button in the orbiter.

I dont think that would be enough. You still need to change it manually. If it were a part of your frames appearance, you would set it once and forget bout it.

21 hours ago, Exotek909 said:

If it were a part of your frames appearance, you would set it once and forget bout it.

As it stands i set it once and forget about it. What i need is more accessibility so its easier for me to edit what ship im bringing for the mission. Maybe having a ship tab like the Gear section would help, but i feel it should be separate to loadouts. After all if its not then i have to change it on all of my loadouts every time i decide to change ship, and  ive got alot of loadouts.

12 hours ago, chaotea said:

As it stands i set it once and forget about it. What i need is more accessibility so its easier for me to edit what ship im bringing for the mission. Maybe having a ship tab like the Gear section would help, but i feel it should be separate to loadouts. After all if its not then i have to change it on all of my loadouts every time i decide to change ship, and  ive got alot of loadouts.

Whatever works. I want to select a different ship for each frame, either it being as part of the loadout or as part of the appearance menu (which is prob better) . Im as well out of loadouts with the current rank cap, could use more.