Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bar indicating buff time remaining

SPplayer76

Recently I have been playing as Ash a bunch and in doing so I have been utilizing stealth from smokescreen quite often.

In doing so I have noticed how often I have had to stop whatever I'm looking at and check the small timer in the lower right hand corner of the screen, while not really a huge deal I have found it to be quite jarring while in the middle of combat.

Would it be possible to add a toggle-able, semi transparent, inwardly draining bar above or below our cross-hair indicating time remaining for buffs such as stealth or warcry?

I feel that it would be a great quality of life change that would help make buffs more convenient to maintain.

29 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

To me,  that would be really intrusive to have the buffs around your crosshair.

Maybe just stick them below your Health bar somewhere, since you are looking up there anyway.

I completely understand that concern, having it be optional is necessary. Although, would over your frames head be better or worse then on your crosshair? Putting it by your life/shield might sound fine, but the point of this suggestion was to stop you from having to look away from the action.

32 minutes ago, SPplayer76 said:

I completely understand that concern, having it be optional is necessary. Although, would over your frames head be better or worse then on your crosshair? Putting it by your life/shield might sound fine, but the point of this suggestion was to stop you from having to look away from the action.

I personally think putting any type of timer near the center of the screen would be intrusive, which includes above the frame.