Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for fine builds for Nekros P, Frost P, Mirage

TheLostBeast

Question

Need helps for building up nekros prime, frost prime, and mirage. Pls comment down below any build u recommend is good for any of these warframes.

For nekros, i would like a build surrounds tank, but also able to desecrate all the time.

Mirage, a build for hall of mirror and eclipse.

Pls contribute your knowledge, appreciate your help so much.

Edited by TheLostBeast

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, TheLostBeast said:

This build of frost is very interesting, do u might provide the power % stats for this build?

I'll edit the stats into this post when I get back to my comp; posting from mobile at the moment

EDIT: @TheLostBeast Here ya go :clem: 

BA57825A2874A692A5E51607A6D2B833F1038F6C

NOTE: I'm using the Arcane Squall Helmet in this pic (and only realized after taking the screenshot), so subtract 15% power strength from the stats listed here if you're not using it. It works well with 70% anyway, I just like having the little extra bit of armor-removal on Avalanche.

Anyhow, this is the build I've been running for about literally 1k hours now. It's worked pretty dang well in all that time. :P

(BTW I removed a D polarity in favor of a - polarity when I was newer to the game and didn't really know how I was going to build him, so ignore the abnormally high Forma count; the 2 Ds he starts with should work if you're using a survivability mod + Overextended).

Edited by Jackviator

11 minutes ago, TheLostBeast said:

Need helps for building up nekros prime, frost prime, and mirage. Pls comment down below any build u recommend is good for any of these warframes.

Multiple questions for ya' here. With Nekros, would you want a desecrate build to use for farming resources, or would you like a Tankros build like I enjoy using? Or a hybrid?

When using Frost, do you want an incredibly long lasting Snowglobe, or more CC? 

Mirage, I don't really have a lot for. I don't really use her unless I need to.

For Frost, I'd recommend a build with high Efficiency and Range, with a bit of extra Duration. Finally, negative (but not TOO negative) power Strength. This build makes heavy use of Ice Wave Impedance and Avalanche for CC, without hurting the Globe too much (especially when you consider you can stack the HP of them).

Overextended, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Primed Flow, Vitality, Intensify, Fleeting Expertise and Ice Wave Impedance make up the central/main slots on my build.

CP or Energy Siphon in the aura.

Cunning Drift, Power Drift or a mobility mod in the Exilus.

29 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Multiple questions for ya' here. With Nekros, would you want a desecrate build to use for farming resources, or would you like a Tankros build like I enjoy using? Or a hybrid?

When using Frost, do you want an incredibly long lasting Snowglobe, or more CC? 

Mirage, I don't really have a lot for. I don't really use her unless I need to.

For nekros, I would like a tankros build, but also able to use desecrate all the time. Such as using despoil and shield of shadow.

For frost, i think i have an answer. For mirage, that's the one i also need help with.

9 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

For Frost, I'd recommend a build with high Efficiency and Range, with a bit of extra Duration. Finally, negative (but not TOO negative) power Strength. This build makes heavy use of Ice Wave Impedance and Avalanche for CC, without hurting the Globe too much (especially when you consider you can stack the HP of them).

Overextended, Primed Continuity, Constitution, Primed Flow, Vitality, Intensify, Fleeting Expertise and Ice Wave Impedance make up the central/main slots on my build.

CP or Energy Siphon in the aura.

Cunning Drift, Power Drift or a mobility mod in the Exilus.

This build of frost is very interesting, do u might provide the power % stats for this build?

Mirage build:  you want lots of duration with some strength.

Vitality

Redirection

Hall of Malevolence

(Primed) Continuity

Intensify 

Constitution

Narrow Minded

Streamline

Power Drift in the Exilus Slot

Corrosive Projection or anything useful in the aura slot

You can swap in Primed Flow and Quick Thinking for Vitality and Redirection if you want.

Cast 1 and 3, pick a bullet hose (ie soma, supra, gorgon) or an explosive (ie Tonkor, Zarr, Kulstar) or a simulor, start shooting.