Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Derelict is missing from the Sortie table (except Golem assassination)

Tsunero

Seriously, add it, you added the half finished moon and kuva tiles so I don't know why you didn't add the derelict which is way more fleshed out than those. It's not fun only getting that tile when the sortie feels like going Golem. More variety please.

29 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

Well, it's probably less the key (as physical item) than the fact that Matchmaking is not set up for those missions (because they normally need a key to start).

But the key condition can be skipped since Golem assassination is a thing in sorties.

1 hour ago, MystMan said:

You mean Lephantis, not Golem.   Golem is the Archwing boss.

Sorry, I call him Golem because he was an upgraded J3 in the beginning then DE renamed him xD. It kinda stuck with me.

Edited by Momo93

• 2 weeks later...

Syndicate missions also missing, but they was removed after 1 day due derelict missions have mission type as name of node which causing bugs like Mobile defense having Capture without capture target and with data mass

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

Syndicate missions also missing, but they was removed after 1 day due derelict missions have mission type as name of node which causing bugs like Mobile defense having Capture without capture target and with data mass

So instead of fixing the bug Sorties were reduced into a bore fest regarding map selection wise? Yeah that sounds like DE's usual solution for most things....

Edited by Momo93

10 hours ago, Momo93 said:

So instead of fixing the bug Sorties were reduced into a bore fest regarding map selection wise? Yeah that sounds like DE's usual solution for most things....

Easier than give derelict nodes proper names and set matchmaking to them, i dont see point of keys. Funny fact - Derelict is invisible if you dont own key