Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #154: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

This is my latest fashion frames
#note: there are more images but they are not showing for some reason ... so right click on the image then click open in new tap to see all the images.

enjoy
Edited by MKZ4

You should "random" queue some Lunaro matches. Go up against people that only do Unstables goals. It has become the only way to win at lunaro.... and not possible by all due to fps or ping issues. I will watch for sure, but lets hope you play some good lunaro players.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

.snip

If you guys wanna see real Lunaro play with L U N A T I C S, the best and only lunaro clan! Personally I have over a 1000 games played and around 10k points scored. There are many players in our clan who are much better than myself. Don't think people really know what Lunaro high level play looks like. Here are some video examples of Lunaro OG's going at it if anyone is interested. 

Edited by Tzirael

25 minutes ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

What's this? Intense lunaro gameplay? My clan wants in (L U N A T I C S, THE lunaro clan, currently split up for research purposes, but members are still there, sortoff) If possible, could we get a team to play against both other teams as well? Perhaps prove our worth vs the losers and then face the winning team if we beat them.

EDIT: We got a team together that can make it if needed! SwiftSerpent950, -dicht.Amducias- and TinyRiiick of team LUNATICS. Please allow us to show the wonders of high-level lunaro on stream, it might inspire more people to play the mode. WE CHALLENGE THEE!

Here's another member of Dragons clan, I love his idea and I'm up for a match :)

It would be so nice if there were a new EVent for MArdi Gras this weekend. OR at least rerun a couple of the older ones  - like - Circero's Crisis/ Tethra's Doom, Specters of Liberty, Cryotic Crash, Gate Crash, Breeding Grounds, Mutalist Incursions, Eyes of Blight, False Profit, Shadow Debt ( I know the alternate version was done the other week but It would have been nice to fight the last 2 Acolytes However I understand. Rathuum again I know its in the game now - just not all the same mods etc.

I am really just asking for something for us all to do and Since its Mardi Gras and without an update of new content its kinda dull a bit. So something to keep us busy and Active etc would be nice for this weekend .. maybe double credits weekend ? Just some thoughts - I send in an idea about running a mardi gras type event where we had to collect beads from enemies and Coins from bosses - and they add up to points for us to maybe pick our prize or prizes based on what we earned.

From a prize pool  of mods , primed etc. maybe an new or rerun whole gun or melee with everything build and a catalyst, Just some Ideas and I think Tenno could use Some Carnival Spirit sometimes you know. After all being a space ninja saving the solar system and maybe one day beyond - other solar systems etc that would be incredible.

Thank you for your time.