The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does -103% flight speed go backwards or just levitate forever?

Impulse_Nine

Question

So I got a Miter Riven. Out of 10 rolls the best I got was impressive stats but with the drawback of negative flight speed.

Farming the Miter is no small task, yet the idea of a primary weapon that "deploys" powerful floating discs is one that really appeals to me (I am a huge fan of the Zenistar).

So to any fellow Tenno out there who have experienced -100% flight speed:

Does the projectile move? Does it last indefinitely? Does it go backwards?

Many thanks :thumbup:

12 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Impulse_Nine said:

So I got a Miter Riven. Out of 10 rolls the best I got was impressive stats but with the drawback of negative flight speed.

Farming the Miter is no small task, yet the idea of a primary weapon that "deploys" powerful floating discs is one that really appeals to me (I am a huge fan of the Zenistar).

The cooler thing would be to "bullet time" the weapon with a flight speed mod and high status blast so you can fire an inevitable, slow-moving wall of deadly knockdown at 5-10% flight speed.

13 hours ago, Impulse_Nine said:

If it wasn't for the terrible stats on the miter, this could actually have a use. Add punch through and you have a weapon, in theory, that could deploy a wall of defensive blades at enemy filter points. It would be a lot like Limbo's proposed rework with the time stop. Want to see this tested though.

For those interested- I did rebuild the Miter: Its really disappointing. There is no difference whatsoever. The speed appears to be unchanged as far as I remember it. Certainly no shots levitating or slowly drifting backwards. No trap laying utility primary for me :sad:

So fingers crossed for the Rifle equivalent of the Azima / Zenistar I guess! Ho hum.