PC: Where's Update 19.12.0!?

[DE]Rebecca

It's coming - but not today. The earliest it will release is tomorrow.
Good news - we're working on our first Clan Operation in quite some time to be a part of this, so please bear with us as we get all the details in
Nice order.

If you are in a competitive Clan: The moment the Operation begins, your Clan Roster is locked in. Clan membership changes that occur after the
Start of the Operation will not be reflected in the Leaderboards.

Wise move: Prepare!
Rally!
Act now!
If you wish to readjust your membership, do so before the Operation begins!
This is advanced warning.
Heads up!

Friday, February 24th, Update Status: 

Ig...Igni... Hmm... Oh Hey Tenno! 

We will postponing the Update until early next week to give it the TLC it needs before being released. As Rebecca mentioned, our first Clan Operation in a awhile is being included in this Update, and to avoid any hard-hitting issues we’ll be using this time to polish. Banshee’s Prime Access is still scheduled to release February 28th, so look forward towards an eventful next week! 

Monday, February 27th, Update Status:

We just want to let you all know that we're still working hard on the new Clan event, but it's going to require more time before we're ready to release it. Banshee Prime is still releasing tomorrow, on schedule, but U19.12.0 must wait a little longer. We appreciate your patience as we get closer to releasing it!

Wednesday, March 1st, update Status:

It's that time once again, so I'm here to let you know how progress is coming along on the much-anticipated Clan event! As you can probably tell from me posting this, we're still working on it, and today is not the day. However, I think your patience should be rewarded with a few bits of information... This new Clan event is coming with an exclusive mode for you to enjoy and involves new Grineer lore! And, of course, there will be some excellent rewards! Thanks again for being patient.  

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Oh thats cool. Ill probably be the only tenno from my clan competing but cool to me ^.^ 

Likewise. Even tho i got a few memebers, they probably wont be playing. As long as the event is possible  doing Solo, im happy, even if the challange might be harder, i do it.

13 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Do i smell Operation Vandal/Wraith weapon and Clan trophies ?

Vandal/Wraith weapons have been available for some time outside of events via the starchart. Granted it's not guaranteed that the faction you support will have the part as an offering but it's still a possibility.

4 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

Vandal/Wraith weapons have been available for some time outside of events via the starchart. Granted it's not guaranteed that the faction you support will have the part as an offering but it's still a possibility.

Ehm, i mean new fresh one

Archived