Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed Circuit Teleporters

-Amaterasu-

Basically just like the teleporters we currently have but as an extra option we can add a "frequency" to them making then only function with teleporters on the same frequency. My main reason for asking for this is that I like organization and don't like the clutter of every single teleporter appearing on a drop down menu, Idealy this could be used, for example if I wanted:

1 teleporter on the global frequency connecting the spawn room to the oracle from there I could have 4 teleporters in the oracle room on a closed circuit frequency to allow movement to each of the research rooms each with only one option in their dropdown menu (Oracle - Research room and back) which would significantly reduce the clutter of having 4 options in the main UI for each of the individual rooms.

There could also be a permission system on the frequencies if for whatever reason you wanted to keep players out of a certain room (Like the Orokin Research room for me) you could lock the frequency to certain ranks and not have to worry about players stumbling onto a currently meaningless room and asking questions that they don't need to really worry about.

Could be something that just bugs me but I like to organize things like that and I think it could make things feel a lot neater.