Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something is missing...

(PSN)ThatPersonInMars

We dont have any hit-scan semi-auto pistol except for the lato and aklato, but... their stats are not... good whatsoever.

I really want a tenno crafted hit-scan semi-auto pistol with high fire rate and 15 mag cap. like lato but with better stats, equipped each hand with decent stats, but there are not any in warframe currently, I would be happy with a ak/lato buff but dont think is ever going to happen because ak/lato is a starter weapon and can be purchased with credits, or a lato prime but is a founder exclusive which i will never get a chance to use ./ 

I know we have akmagnus, akvasto, aklex and akbolto but magnus and vasto is a revolver, lex is desert eagle-ish and bolto shoots projectiles. I want a semi-auto pistol like usp.45

Please give us a tenno crafted hit-scan semi-auto pistol that can be equipped each hand with its akimbo version, DE.

Edited by (PS4)ThatPersonInMars

2 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Whats wrong with that?

Azima, Dual Toxocysts, Sicarus?

I didnt say anything bad about those pistols, i want a pistol like usp.45 mostly, high fire rate and mag cap., like lato but with better stats, and i mostly want a pistol equipped with each hand, 2 single version is used to craft the akimbo version of it.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

I didnt say anything bad about those pistols, i want a pistol like usp.45 mostly, high fire rate and mag cap., like lato but with better stats, and i mostly want a pistol equipped with each hand, 2 single version is used to craft the akimbo version of it.

Yeah, i would definitely like to see AkSicarus xD, also, the USP is ridiculously inaccurate while spraying, and its mag is pretty low capacity. Ah, i forgot AkZani.

Just now, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

Akstiletto is an akimbo auto pistol...

Whoops, never saw the Semi auto part.

The most similar would probably be the Aklato, you could try and find a Riven mod for them to make them more useable, I'm sure they are in the strong disposition.

9 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Yeah, i would definitely like to see AkSicarus xD, also, the USP is ridiculously inaccurate while spraying, and its mag is pretty low capacity. Ah, i forgot AkZani.

i doubt you read the whole topic, i clearly typed  I really want a tenno crafted hit-scan semi-auto pistol with high fire rate and 15 mag cap. like lato but with better stats 

On 2/23/2017 at 3:51 PM, Aratir said:

We need a full auto crit based rifle too we don't have any of those also.....

Soma? Grakata?

Or was that a facetious comment?

On 2/23/2017 at 2:46 PM, (PS4)ThatPersonInMars said:

We dont have any hit-scan semi-auto pistol except for the lato and aklato, but... their stats are not... good whatsoever.

I really want a tenno crafted hit-scan semi-auto pistol with high fire rate and 15 mag cap. like lato but with better stats, equipped each hand with decent stats, but there are not any in warframe currently, I would be happy with a ak/lato buff but dont think is ever going to happen because ak/lato is a starter weapon and can be purchased with credits, or a lato prime but is a founder exclusive which i will never get a chance to use ./ 

I know we have akmagnus, akvasto, aklex and akbolto but magnus and vasto is a revolver, lex is desert eagle-ish and bolto shoots projectiles. I want a semi-auto pistol like usp.45

Please give us a tenno crafted hit-scan semi-auto pistol that can be equipped each hand with its akimbo version, DE.

Closest thing we had was Dual Decurions before they got changed from Semi-Auto to full Auto...RIP

As for normal weapons, you are correct that we don't have anything matching.

AkBoltos would be the closest, since in real life a USP .45 is not hit scan and bullets have travel time.

Untitled DE does make a newer weapon that conform to the role you would like:

We have workarounds for AkLex Prime(upcoming for us on PS4) and Dual Toxocyst both needing Fire-rate & Magazine Capacity mods to get close to Aklato base Fire-rate and magazine capacity.

Riven(Fire-rate & Magazine size), Tainted Clip, more Fire-rate mods on those weapons may be more Sortie worthy than Riven plus Aklato.

Aklato with Damage + Multi-shot Riven would underperform to Aklex Prime with Fire-rate, +Magazine Capacity and even Steady Hands.(So both weapons would be near 8-10 fire rate & 30 round capacity, but Aklex would still have better damage, Crits, and status even when using 3-4 mod slots to make it feel/handle like an Aklato)

I personally always felt the Lato was more like an M9 or other similar 9mm pistol.

Lex felt and looked more like a .45

Seer and Marelok felt like Desert Eagle or Pistols firing Rifle sized rounds.

(Seeing as normal Seer was stronger than regular Lex...A buffed variant should be stronger than a Lex Prime)