Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A request for touch ups on a few dead skins

KingTaltia

So, upon remembering that Steam Marketplace was a thing, and wanting Warframe's inevitable badge, I found a few skins that while gorgeous, looks a tad off. Namely I'm talking about the Phased and Rubedo skins, which I've fallen in love with.

I love the Rubedo skin, it makes me want to play Rhino, as someone who views Rhino as "Slower, and Weaker Nezha". However there is one flaw; Primary color and the "Rubedo plating" The plating does not change color, and Primary isn't respected anywhere I can notice, I would ADORE if it was reflected on the Rubedo plating, as then I could have that BEAUTIFUL glowing color that's not red, (I really dislike Red.) Similarly the Phased skins are nigh uncolorable, while I've heard Vauban's Phased is under a specific issue for Prime I believe.

I severely believe that Uncolorable skins are tacky, and difficult to orient around. This includes the Vandal and Wraith skin lines. Which have lead to me only using the Jingle bells skin for the Furax Wraith, simply because it's at least interesting.

I'd love to see these skins get some color palette love. I mean, if they're uncolorable, what's the use in me having bought every color palette?

I'm against being able to change the Rubedo's color because it's supposed to be Rubedo. But they do need to be brought up to date with the ability to toggle off prime parts, and PBR updates. I guess the red could just be the default and other people could do whatever they wanted with it though. So yeah I guess.

The world literally means "Redness". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubedo

Edited by Sirabot