Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get Graphical Options specifically for teammates?

Sasquatchias

With visual clutter slowly increasing from all the various particle effects or just how abilities are designed visually as time goes on I think we are starting to desperately be in need of options we can use to at least partially disable or lower the intensity of visual clutter from our Allies instead of sticking with universal options that effect everything, including yourself.

My system is on the lower end of the spectrum when it comes to specs, so I tend to run everything low or off so I can play the game at a decent framerate without dropping 10 or more frames every time someone pops up a big visual ability, but at times I'll still have frames dropping because of that due to the sheer amount of visual clutter that gets thrown on the screen in a party of four people.

This sort of thing gets even worse when you run into people using BRIGHT and NEAR NEON energy colors that can strain the eyes over time, and makes it even more difficult to make sense of what is going on during action-heavy moments where everyone is throwing abilities left or right.

I've been steadily pushing for an "Other player effects" slider for a while. I'd really like to have one.

At the end of the day, someone is going to find something to be obnoxious with, even if things like the Telos Boltace's effects should be toned down in the first place.

Another option could be allowing us to set local energy colors for teammates to a "Preset dark", a set of distinct but non-obtrusive colors for inside missions.