Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Stamina (Conclave)

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Yes stamina , that green bar that we all hated. I say we bring back to conclave . So that bullet jumping an other parkour moves cost stamina so players can't jump around like a fly for 5mins straight . But enough stamina for someone to dodge , get away , and engage into combat . 

I also feel like melee should have stamina cost as well . Because honestly it's a lot easier to get kills with a melee weapon in conclave then with a gun. Making melee endless I feel like was a bit of a mistake. I feel like adding stamina will make players choose their moves more critically 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Yes stamina , that green bar that we all hated. I say we bring back to conclave . So that bullet jumping an other parkour moves cost stamina so players can't jump around like a fly for 5mins straight . But enough stamina for someone to dodge , get away , and engage into combat . 

I also feel like melee should have stamina cost as well . Because honestly it's a lot easier to get kills with a melee weapon in conclave then with a gun. Making melee endless I feel like was a bit of a mistake. I feel like adding stamina will make players choose their moves more critically 

i agree with stamina with melee but thats all

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I also feel like melee should have stamina cost as well . Because honestly it's a lot easier to get kills with a melee weapon in conclave then with a gun.

On consoles maybe, but on PC melee is in a very disadvantageous position.

Plenty of similar threads explaining why adding stamina in conclave is a bad idea, so feel free to take a look at any of them; I'd recommend taking part on the most recent thread which is still visible on page 1 (huge link box below for  better visibility)

That thread is not even 2 weeks long

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Edited links

15 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Plenty of similar threads explaining why adding stamina in conclave is a bad idea, so feel free to take a look at any of them; I'd recommend taking part on the most recent thread which is still visible on page 1 (huge link box below for  better visibility)

That thread is not even 2 weeks long

I find it funny that the people who disagree with stamina being a bad idea are the people who themselves say they hardly play conclave 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I find it funny that the people who disagree with stamina being a bad idea are the people who themselves say they hardly play conclave 

That's simply because adding a brand new mechanic nonexistent in pve makes transition harder for the newcomers and turns them into easier preys for those who play regularly, easy preys for those who will learn to optimize stamina usage and recover it on the fly to prevent running out of it in a bad moment, adding a huge increase to the skill gap.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

That's simply because adding a brand new mechanic nonexistent in pve makes transition harder for the newcomers and turns them into easier preys for those who play regularly and will learn to optimize stamina usage and recover it on the fly to prevent running out of stamina in a bad moment.

Yes they will have to adjust to like everyone else & most people who play conclave are new players . Also when you jump into a game you never played before of course you gonna be worst then other people have been playing for a long time . You die you learn . If that's the only reason you have to not have stamina added to conclave then I have to disagree 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Melee on PC is at a huge disadvantage vs guns actually (mostly because Stagger/Impairment is RNG-based and you have more chances of getting a Vengeful Reveant from Conculyst than getting a Stagger on another player).

What COULD be done, is add stamina, and make Channeling only drain it, Channeling no longer using Energy. And instead of making it a self recharging resource, add stamina orbs around the map.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

Yes they will have to adjust to like everyone else & most people who play conclave are new players. Also when you jump into a game you never played before of course you gonna be worst then other people have been playing for a long time . You die you learn . If that's the only reason you have to not have stamina added to conclave then I have to disagree 

Thing is, you're not just suddenly jumping into a new game, reason why you (or anyone else)  could expect the knowledge obtained over time in warframe to apply into it's pvp. Adding an exclusive stamina system will only feed the "it's too different from pve" complaints.

I'm not against changes as long as these are applied to both pve and pvp at the same time to keep the game as a whole instead of adding gaps to take conclave away from pve.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:05 PM, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I like this idea. Just the stamina for parkour but not the melee. I actually found it harder to kill enemies with melee instead of sniping them with sybaris when they're not looking.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Again melee and sprinting are the only thing that should have stamina.

Actually, those are the ones that shouldn't have it. Unless you mean Channeling energy sink being replaced by stamina. Aimglide, Wall latch and Bulletjump would be better candidates for getting slapped with it, though I would prefer current mobility to stay the way it is.

Absolutely not. Us players in the top tier would MASSACRE everyone because they won't be able to escape us. A gun is faster and doesn't have stamina. The only reason people servive my onslaught is because they book it and I don't feel like chasing so I trap and destroy them. 

The top players would become super op just because we are used to playing without stamina and having to deal with people being able to flee from us. 

Edited by (XB1)Aeries Vendetta