Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turn the corrupted bombard BP to reusable

lukinu_u

I think the corrupted bombard specter blueprint shoud be reusable, exept if it become reccurent for each visit because the price is not worth for the use and Baro's visits are too irregular to let buy it when we need them.

So, i think the BP should become reusable but for an increased price (maybe 600 ducats ?)

4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think the corrupted bombard specter blueprint shoud be reusable, exept if it become reccurent for each visit because the price is not worth for the use and Baro's visits are too irregular to let buy it when we need them.

So, i think the BP should become reusable but for an increased price (maybe 600 ducats ?)

I agree it should be reusable with a price hike, just dont go crazy with it.  *coughs*hema*coughs* Sheesh these allergies of mine :3

Baro just keeps getting better and better :D i mean wow.all duplicates(things he already brought before) and a specter bp for one use? 

Instead of wasting ducats and credits on the bp you can just bring a stronger gun or cheeze at the mission with numerous frames so really the bp has absolutely no point in existing,especially in higher lvl missions where specters are useless cause the enemies grow more in hp and armor than in the dps they deal.So pure crap.Again.

I remember a couple of years before when every time baro would actually bring something worth waiting for,but now...last week primed regen which is just a quick fix for a ongoing issue and now this xD

just fantastic.I guess ill just have to go to playing mirage with simulor every single mission. 

20 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Or just make it reusable but also have use some ducats for each crafting.

That'd be a cool idea. Sure, people would complain that they have to farm even more ducats, but on the other hand it'd give veterans a way to get rid of their ducats that keep piling up because Baro has nothing new for them. And with more blueprints like that (Corrupted MOA, anyone?), DE could create a way to constantly remove ducats from the system without having to rely on expensive primed mods and stuff like that.

100 ducat should be unlimited. Why would you increase the price of it when ducat value of prime items has been constantly reduced with inflated prices of many items baro sells.

Also terrible idea on making it so ducats are manufacturing material. You don't farm ducats so you can use more ducats to make an item that required huge amount of ducats already.

DE should know better than this, it's absurd.

I get the idea of Baro Ki'Teer bringing consumables and I'm all for that. Heck even though I never bought the Stalker, Zanuka or G3 beacons I loved the idea of them but...DE you have to compromise with us as players. We're lacking specters as it is in Warframe. Don't make us not want more of them. The Synoid Heliocor is evidence enough we can have more varied specter types.

I'd even be more than happy if for the next 5 visits in a row he brought specters but if it's not reusable then it's useless. The point of Baro was for him to have items we want and even I agree primed mods are OP but you've done such a great job with cosmetics and prisma weapons. Whatever happened to prisma weapons by the way? It would give you an excuse not to use certain weapons as event rewards AND prisma weapons can be colored without the requirement of another skin...which should be changed tbh.

TL;DR make them reusable but please don't make the crafting cost a...turn off for a lack of words.

I was hoping for a reusable version of the specter blueprint too *sigh* 

I don't care if the crafting cost or crafting time is significantly higher I don't want to revisit Baro every time I want to get more specters. I think DE could have balanced it out by having a say 3 day crafting time so you still don't accumulate too many of these specters

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

That's what baro brought this week? A non-reusable specter bp? God thats pretty rough. Sheldon loves to mess with us eh?

I would have been fine with this if the specter itself didn't suck so badly and the price was lower or it made more specters per build (like 20 or something). But seriously... it's a really bad specter for the price:

Edited by AXCrusnik

It would be logistical nightmare to change it retroactively. 

Everyone who bought one but didn't use it would be "fine", everyone who bought one and used it would be a problem. Do you just tell them "sry sux2bu" or do you spend a bunch of time writing a script to scrape through database records and add a new blueprint? Then what do you do with the people who have already bought multiple copies of a now infinite blueprint? Plus they would have the additional salt if they pushed a price hike for an unlimited blueprint from all the people who didn't buy it at 100 ducets when it was limited. As it stands based on their (fairly new) system since the background wasn't gold it was clear that it wasn't reusable. So at the very least people should have had sufficient warning before they bought it of what it was. 

That said I does seem like a pretty raw deal for 100 ducets but I think it was intended more as a ducet sink for people with massive stockpiles of ducets. 

18 minutes ago, Oreades said:

It would be logistical nightmare to change it retroactively.

(Assuming they do the right thing and use alphanumerical IDs on stuff instead of plain names:) They could just make a copy, change that one and swap out Baro's inventory. There, I fixed it. Sure, sucks to be the guy who's sitting on 50 single-use blueprints now, but considering how good/s the spectre is, sucks to be him anyway.

Edited by Bibliothekar
clarification on whose inventory I meant

3 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

(Assuming they do the right thing and use alphanumerical IDs on stuff instead of plain names:) They could just make a copy, change that one and swap out Baro's inventory. There, I fixed it. Sure, sucks to be the guy who's sitting on 50 single-use blueprints now, but considering how good/s the spectre is, sucks to be him anyway.

That would be an easy way to do it but as I went on in my second paragraph. It would only help one specific subset of people. Those that purchased exactly one blueprint and then never used it. If they make a change they need to make a change that helps everyone and that isn't simple it's complicated. Otherwise it's just throwing everyone else under the bus. 

The alternative being that everyone who purchased it accepts that they made a meh purchase and are more careful with what they buy in the future. I mean he is here for what 2-3 days? There is plenty of time to wait and see how things shape up before you jump in with your purchase. 

11 hours ago, Naftal said:

Or just make it reusable but also have use some ducats for each crafting.

This would be a great solution.

4 minutes ago, Oreades said:

If they make a change they need to make a change that helps everyone and that isn't simple it's complicated.

Refund people the exact amount of ducats and credits it cost for every blueprint they have except for one. In the case of them having used some, simply refund them an extra amount per every 5 specters they own. If they've used more than 5, I hope they keep records of what each account crafts.

It wouldn't really be that complicated.