Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL change: vaulted items indication

Angelic-Guardian

Since we got that last one where you can see how many you got, it would really help if DE add ( "vaulted" ) in red to the items that you can't farm the relics that drops them. may be in the other side where the ( "Owned" ) is located.

write in the comment why you agree or diagree with me.

Edited by majdwisam

I agree because I've been playing for years, so I probably have vaulted items which I don't know are vaulted. Just little things laying around that I picked up in my travels.

Recently I started hanging out with some market savvy players and they were telling me about how hard it is to get all the soma prime parts. I was like "... what?" See, I'm not great at farming relics, plus until Baro's anniversary I hadn't really been running them. That means for a while now a good portion of the ones I had were from the void key conversion.

Guess what I'd been selling for ducats because I just kept finding them? Soma Prime stocks. Apparently that's a big deal. I had no idea they were vaulted. I still haven't studied what is and is not in the vault. I could be passing or selling rare items and not know about it.

Now to illustrate why this should matter to all of you: I give stuff away.

I love this game. I love my fellow players. I want them to love this game to. If I find somebody I want to help, I help them. It doesn't happen often, but a few people I've come across know that I'm both frustratingly slow and eagerly generous with both my time and loot.

Not having this QoL hurts my capacity to help other players enjoy the game. Even with players out to make a platinum score like the people I've been hanging out with, at least the items are still in circulation so it's possible to get something if somebody really wants it.

On 25.2.2017 at 11:38 PM, sir_deadlock said:

I feel like I need to add that this topic title is vague and unattractive. I found it by specifically searching for the topic's content. You should have called it "QoL change: vaulted items indication" or something like that so people know what the topic is about at a glance.

well i am not good at creating attractive topics so i guess i will take your advice and rename the topic

2 hours ago, majdwisam said:

well i am not good at creating attractive topics so i guess i will take your advice and rename the topic

I also want to apologize just in case I sounded at all mean there. I hope I didn't come across that way. I love your suggestion and want it to get attention.

I see a few topics with vague titles sometimes and they have low view counts because nobody knows what they're about and would rather skip them than put in extra effort.

Thank you for making the title more specific.

7 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

I also want to apologize just in case I sounded at all mean there. I hope I didn't come across that way. I love your suggestion and want it to get attention.

I see a few topics with vague titles sometimes and they have low view counts because nobody knows what they're about and would rather skip them than put in extra effort.

Thank you for making the title more specific.

well you found and corrected my mistake and i thank you for that, so it is fine and even though you didn't do anything wrong in my opinion, you just gave your opinion and you are free to do that.