Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee sound quake range and synoid simulor needs nerfed

(PSN)omen201

1 minute ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

Because people tend to spam and it sucks the fun out the game i don't know about you guys/gals but i prefer to have fun not stand around watching people spam 

I understand your pain, but people spam many more things then Banshee and synoid simulor. To be honest I tend to like spamming Sonicor and Zarr...

3 minutes ago, EHDERCOOLSTE said:

Why should higher ranked players not be allowed to bring their best equipment to any mission?

Agreed, and while OP is being totally unreasonable imo I do know what he is talking about.

He means people using banshee ult build and like, Mirage with synoid simulator that kill -everything- before you can get a chance to even do anything. They are extremely effective at what they do especially in lower tiers where you shouldn't even need to bring that to begin with.

Edited by Echorion

Every frame is a spam frame, it's kinda like the basis of the game... you need to use you powers, and repeatedly, or you will die/not be effective. Each frame also has a specific purpose and use, what you see in-game, is what she was designed to do. Most of her range/strength is given by her augment, so that point is moot. Banshee is near perfect, especially with the prime version now on the horizon (that armor increase, ftw). 

This is the issue that people don't understand, particularly with Nidus. People get so upset with Nidus players, but they don't realize (maybe Inaros players do) but you need to be constantly killing/stacking to survive... if you stop stacking, you die. And by the same right, it's why I get annoyed at other players killing my larva's, because thay are literally killing me, simultaneously. So there's two sides to every coin.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

5 minutes ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

My whole point is if they want to spam then spam solo but sense there are so many trolls that refuse to the devs need to nerf them

There are all kinds of other trolls too, many far FAR worse than that. They should be the first focus.

No devs don't need to nerf an entire weapon because of one specific build/frame combo that makes them incredibly efficient; changed maybe not necessarily nerfed.

As for spam, believe it or not, you don't get to tell people how to play just as they don't get to tell you. They are playing for 100% effectiveness, while someone who might be playing for fun as a gorgon and kraken equipped. They shouldn't get flak either for giving them a try.

If you don't like the fact you can't tell people how to play and vice versa, then yes, you will have to go play solo or with friends.

Edited by Echorion