Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee sound quake range and synoid simulor needs nerfed

(PSN)omen201

2 minutes ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

My whole point is if they want to spam then spam solo but sense there are so many trolls that refuse to the devs need to nerf them

Couldn't the opposite be said? Meaning that if you don't want the risk of "spam" as you call it you could go solo.

I was kinda on your side before, but I really disagree with you on the whole troll thing. I mean, just because someone enjoys playing how they want doesn't necessarily make them a troll.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

Because people tend to spam and it sucks the fun out the game i don't know about you guys/gals but i prefer to have fun not stand around watching people spam 

Let's see... 

You don't want to play with people who use a frame/weapon that is so efficient at killing stuff that you don't get to shoot them with your beloved 8-forma Paris-MK1. You don't want them in your group, ever, or else you'll cry. You want everything that is not Paris MK-1 (or <insert_your_weapon_of_choice) banned/nerfed into oblivion.

On the other hand, the above-mentioned "villains" don't want to waste time on trivial content and actually LIKE to clear it in a quick and efficient way. 

Now, here's the funny thing. Seeing how you clearly have "special needs", aka "no wide-area nukes allowed", your problem can be solved by switching Group settings to ANYTHING other than "Public". There, done. But what if DE actually listened to whiners like you? Well, guess what, you would get the satisfaction otherwise achieved by changing ONE option, and people who liked to blow up entire rooms would be... Left with no options at all, since there's no option to magically un-nerf a weapon or a frame. 

...Which bring us to a question: Who the flying, self-righteous Hek you are that you being unable to change public game settings is reasoning enough to make an entire (and quite sizeable) group of players to suffer permanent QoL losses? Entitled much?

19 minutes ago, EHDERCOOLSTE said:

Add Mesa, Chroma, Frost, Ember, Nidus, Nova, Vauban etc. to the list then.

You forgot Equinox aka the dealer of barely visible death, Saryn, and any frame with a Zenistar equipped. The atrocities they commit!

Edited by Reifnir

Soundquake is FINE. You are probably talking about the Soundquake Augment mod, Resonating Quake, that increases damage the longer it's used. In which I somewhat agree, it sucks the fun out of the game and makes it INCREDIBLY boring, but I don't think it needs a nerf.

1 the synoid simulor is overused with mirage so yeah i does need nerfed echorion or at least the ammo capacity of it and 2 they want 100% efficiency and not have fun with the game the should solo 3 its because its a game i want to have fun and so does majority of the people who don't like watching people the entire game being bored

I agree the potential range (100m+ with augment) is a bit crazy. But I've got more than 5k hours and I've seeen maybe a handful of banshee spamming sound quake the entire time I've played. Both of which were sortie interceptions. 

So I ask, what was the mission type? Efficiency is important to alot of players, for stationary objective missions we always try to blaze through it as fast as possible as they get pretty stagnant pretty quick. 

It's a PvE game, everyone is going to spam at some point or another, just don't beat your head against the wall about it.

Edited by _DapperDanMan_

14 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Do you think DE is blind and they need the outcy of people to notice though?

*looks at hema, artax riven removal, baros new items etc.*

As much as it hurts me to say but, yes.

And yeah, the augment for soundquake was pretty lame. It's like less interactivity (by that i mean none at all) than prism mirage pre-nerf but with higher energy costs and killing potential.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, (PS4)omen201 said:

I find it funny how much people are against it 

It's just your delivery boss. There's a lot of sycophantic behavior here on the forums but there's also alot of ppl that monitor these forums for legit issues and see posts like this ALLL day. It's cool to present a problem just do it in a tactful way and Never present a problem here without also presenting a solution as well. Otherwise you're just kinda seen as a crybaby.  

36 minutes ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

The sound quake ability range needs a big nerf as well as synoid simulor ammo capacity 

nothing is wrong with soundquake range... Considering the ability by itself is only effective at knocking high lvl enemies back. Synoid simulor needs tweaks imo.

But a nerfs? Quit being a cry baby.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

Just now, _DapperDanMan_ said:

It's just your delivery boss. There's a lot of sycophantic behavior here on the forums but there's also alot of ppl that monitor these forums for legit issues and see posts like this ALLL day. It's cool to present a problem just do it in a tactful way and Never present a problem here without also presenting a solution as well. Otherwise you're just kinda seen as a crybaby.  

This is also true.

1 minute ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

I did present a solution lower ammo capacity of the simulor like they did penta for example and lower the range on sound quake ability 

Yes you did, and people responded with their opinions on the matter. Some may be a bit ruder then others, but if they disagree it is well within their right to do so :)

1 minute ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

I did present a solution lower ammo capacity of the simulor like they did penta for example and lower the range on sound quake ability 

No, the problem is not the ability it's self, it's the augment.  This is why ppl are getting salty at your argument . It sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about. Go check it out on the wiki for some clarification.