Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee sound quake range and synoid simulor needs nerfed

(PSN)omen201

Really.. banshee does not need a nerf.  The only real way that you can get decent damage and range is via the augment and well that eats energy like no other augment that I know of, seriously the energy tick on that is stupidly high which is more than a compromise for the damage/range that banshee can do.

Now simulor on the other hand I can kind of understand, that does have a problem that needs fixing, a problem that is amplified via mirage etc.

Real talk: All the AoE spammers like MiraMulor, or Volt/Valkyr/pretty much any frame with the TelTace and a macro... all the Embers whose playstyle is "press 4 and run to extraction..." all the Defense Resonating Quake Banshees whose playstyle is "press 4 and move every 50 seconds to prevent the AFK timer..."

These are the builds you use when you don't want to play the game. And I have one question for the people using them:

If you're using these builds, for all those who want nothing else out of a mission other than it to be over as quickly and "efficiently" as possible... Why the hell are you even playing this game in the first place?!

And if you still insist on doing so for whatever backwards reason, just run Solo at the very least. It'll make the mission go by faster for you, and the rest of us don't want the game to be reduced into a walking simulator. K? K.

Edited by Jackviator

5 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

If you're using these builds, for all those who want nothing else out of a mission other than it to be over as quickly and "efficiently" as possible...

re-levelling a weapon or multiple weapons due to adding forma springs to mind... or being the 'damage dealer' in the group so that the others can level theirs etc.  Due to some of the design choices by the devs players sometimes need to waste time doing things multiple times like re-levelling multiple times due to forma resetting MR value and well that can get rather tiresome and so we want to do it as fast as possible... adding forma and re-levelling is anything but fun for a lot of people

Edited by LSG501

Just now, LSG501 said:

re-levelling a weapon or multiple weapons due to adding forma springs to mind... or being the 'damage dealer' in the group so that the others can level theirs etc.  Due to some of the design choices by the devs players sometimes need to waste time doing things multiple times like re-levelling multiple times due to forma resetting MR value and well that can get rather tiresome and so we want to do it as fast as possible... adding forma and re-levelling is anything but fun for a lot of people

I wouldn't even try to touch that boss. He/she is just venting because it's becoming one of "those" posts.

stay tuned for more salt.

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Please, it's not that bad. I just need a couple or three Mobile Defense Missions I can run usually solo with any Warframe without resorting to this kind of stuff.

IDK, you can literally take Oberon and do MD at Ceres, some Survival in Saturn and then jump into the Kuva Fortress. And bang.

9 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Real talk: All the AoE spammers like MiraMulor, or Volt/Valkyr/pretty much any frame with the TelTace and a macro... all the Embers whose playstyle is "press 4 and run to extraction..." all the Defense Resonating Quake Banshees whose playstyle is "press 4 and move every 50 seconds to prevent the AFK timer...

These are the builds you use when you don't want to play the game. And I have one question for the people using them:

If you're using these builds, for all those who want nothing else out of a mission other than it to be over as quickly and "efficiently" as possible... Why the hell are you even playing this game in the first place?!

And if you still insist on doing so for whatever backwards reason, just run Solo at the very least. It'll make the mission go by faster for you, and the rest of us don't want the game to be reduced into a walking simulator. K? K.

This game is successful because people can play their own way. That is why.

If noone played accept for ur reasons...they would have to shutdown the server.

Banshee won't be touched. Nor will her Augment mod. Both are fine as is. The problem you are having is merely a dislike of other peoples play-style. 

Whining and asking for things to be nerfed or changed merely because you don't like the play-style or efficiency of others is simply pathetic imo.

Instead of wasting time complaining about something that could be fixed by changing but a single option how about you change said option, or find friends to play with? Then you won't have to worry about running into efficient players.

Warframe is a GRINDING game. You are ALWAYS going to find people, regardless of frame & weapon, who are going to play as efficiently as possible. It is how this game works.

I get your frustration. But honestly, in my opinion, it seems your are literally complaining for the sake of doing so.

Edited by ShinseiArashi

26 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

Because there's no content for people who have geared above and beyond Sortie/raid level. We all need the same Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi relics that drop from low-level missions. We all need the same Polymer bundles, Plastids and whatnot. 

Is there a mission with level 200 enemies which drops 10x (Hek, even 3x!) the amount of Polymer Bundles compared to level 24-29 Ophelia, Uranus? No? Well then, sorry, my loadout that is actually capable of killing said level 200 enemies will be brought to squash level 24s like bugs. Public mode, too, since more players = more drops. There's no alternative. 

Is there a way of getting and opening relics that never, ever brings us to low-level Defense missions (hello, Lith/Meso prime parts!)? Not to my knowledge. 

Also, to further illustrate the absurdity of "nerf this!" claims, here's an example of the opposite kind. 

When running a Sortie Spy mission, people who have not completed it themselves before are bound to trip an alarm and fail it for the rest of the team. So here's an idea: All Spy Sortie missions should have a requirement of having a prior solo clear of a Spy mission on this tileset. Within a certain time limit. Oh, and without using ciphers, too. That would weed out the aggravating, rage-inducing newbies and prevent bad players from ruining my day! Yay!

...Wait, what, I can avoid this by going solo or with a premade squad?! But... But... I WANT MY CANDY!!! WAAAAH!

Edited by Reifnir

46 minutes ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

I wouldn't even try to touch that boss. He/she is just venting because it's becoming one of "those" posts.

stay tuned for more salt.

yeah I think you're right, it's becoming one of 'those' threads... it only takes a couple or three mobile defence mission runs solo to level a weapon according to the post below you....seriously they must think it's raining mutagen mass too because levelling weapons that quickly has never happened for me.

Edited by LSG501

The game gives you the flexibility to play how you want. If the playstyle of those you are playing with excludes you from taking an active role in the mission, those same players should have no objection to being bounced into a corner, switch-teleported off a cliff, or wormholed outside the map tile.

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

waaa everyone needs to play how i want because they use their abilities too much and use a weapon that works as intended . waaa. 

People like this is everywhere in "(Frames or Weapons) need a nerf" topic. 
I'm fed up with this.

i think this is the first time i've seen someone call for a nerf of banshee.

:crylaugh:

she's one of the most least used frames (and one of the squishest), i really don't think she needs to be nerfed at all especially considering how running into one on pubs is wildly low.

17 minutes ago, Misgenesis said:

Did they really not see how broken it can be?

I'll repeat myself...It's not the augment that's too good, it's the absence of missions where it doesn't make you OP that causes problems.

This a global problem of Warframe in general - we already have tools at our disposal that allow us to tackle, or even trivialize content way, way beyond what Sortie 3 can offer. Imagine that Diablo III had nothing above say, Torment I difficulty with equipment and skills being as they are. A character geared enough to clear Torment XIII/Greater Rifts 60+ can annihilate the entire dungeons with one press of a button on Torment I - except they have no reason to ever revisit Torment I as high difficulty offers everything in larger amounts - exp, gold, loot quality and loot quantity. 

In Warframe a player with a loadout that can handle level 200 enemies is stuck with low-level content 99% of the time. We don't need to deliver the nerfbat to the knee treatment to every powerful combination, we need places where being that powerful is a must and problem will solve itself.

Edited by Reifnir

Short answer: NO.

Long answer:

3 hours ago, (PS4)omen201 said:

The rudeness over a simple suggestion is extremely funny 

Well, if you consider the rudeness of that ''simple suggestion''... you really shouldn't be surprised.

You basically say: ''DE, Make them play like I want.'' and expect polite agreement?

I did present a solution lower ammo capacity of the simulor like they did penta for example and lower the range on sound quake ability 

Have you tried playing Banshee? I have to ask, because even fully modded for quake, it either gobbles energy like there's no tomorrow, and drops off at about level 60, or drops off at about level 40.

All the while she is so squishy that you'd better pray that nullifier will miss.

And every osprey that can shoot just ignores your CC, and shoots you to death. Even if it's a single level 30 osprey.

Playing Banshee on any non-stationary mission is a whole different thing. No place for a quake, not an augmented quake in any case.

You would know if you actually read instead of ragging on the nerf idea 

Because there were nerfs galore recently. Some of them disguised as ''reworks''. Do you have a problem with Mag? No? I thought so. Because she is pretty much useless now.

You can't seriously expect people to be understanding of your plight.

Especially when you don't want your teammates to hog the kills, yet, you want to play in a public match.

What I don't understand is how exactly do Those-Who-Would-Nerf see that situation? Why do they need teammates, but only such teammates that will play exactly as expected, all the while setting matchmaking to public?

This ''I need a better public. Nerf the public.'' Really needs to stop. Not that I expect it to.