Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the bombard specter BP at least have unlimited uses

Wyrmius_Prime

I think that going with unlimited uses is a little much, especially considering how powerful bombards are and how scaling with specters works. I think that adding 5-10 specters per use is a good idea, but there should still be the build time, just as there is with regular specters

7 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

I think that going with unlimited uses is a little much, especially considering how powerful bombards are and how scaling with specters works. I think that adding 5-10 specters per use is a good idea, but there should still be the build time, just as there is with regular specters

Now single bp give 5x specters

I would like unlimited uses, but let's say 3 days build time for one specter, or maybe week long for 5 specters? Anyways this would be satisfying AND limited enough. Could be high resources cost if needed, maybe argon crystals(would fit to corrupted specter)?

40 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

You can do its job and way more with a Nyx or radiation, it's completely and utterly pointless even with unlimited uses.

Just kinda feels like a more expensive Syndicate specter. Honestly I wouldn't mind unlimited ooor an increase in the amount. I've already seen a few in action though so nothing to special.. oor I guess another good option would be that he brings them every time he shows up from now on.

Being an unlimited blueprint would be the only way I would be pleased to get that item from Baro. Specters in general have weak AI compared to equal enemies and are quickly out-scaled by enemies as they do not level with the enemies and are instead set on the active level of when you throw the specter out. At best meat-shields which makes the Healer specter sometimes useful and most enemies resist explosions unlike us; I just can't see a practical use for getting the Corrupted Bombard specter as-is from Baro. Nice idea though and hopefully in time will be a useful one.

I'd rather have any unit as an unlimitted bp rather than what this is now. In fact, I assumed that since this is from baro, it would be.
I do not agree that bombards are too powerful to justify a re-usable bp. And if it really was an issue, just make the buildtime reflect it. Actually it'd make a lot of sense to have specters which differ in power get different build times.

At the very least, let baro state that it is a single-use bp.