Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, please fix your bugged game

(PSN)LeBlingKing

I keep coming out of missions where my Warframe will keep kneeling where the nav console is, and all I can do is jump, and force my Warframe back and forth. It has been recorded many times before. 

And I mean MANY times before. 

Instead of releasing new content, just take a month or two to take care of bugs that have been haunting Tenno for YEARS. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I keep coming out of missions where my Warframe will keep kneeling where the nav console is, and all I can do is jump, and force my Warframe back and forth. It has been recorded many times before. 

And I mean MANY times before. 

Instead of releasing new content, just take a month or two to take care of bugs that have been haunting Tenno for YEARS. 

if you dash to the warframe loadout selection thing it will unbug you :D

9 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

oh girl, i so feel your pain

its such a pain to reach for esc with freshly painted nails

I don't care if I can go into the Pause menu and cancel out the bug. The fact that the bug is there in the first place is annoying as hell.

1 minute ago, MrFoxAos said:

for because we have a work around its ok for them to not fix it? 

EXACTLY. 

I don't care if I can go into the Pause menu and cancel out the bug. The fact that the bug is there in the first place is annoying as hell.

Boy oh boy you sure are annoyed by smallest things.

Auras not stacking in raids, bomb there arming too fast and enviromentla hazard killing Limbo in the rift in Kuva fortress is annoying.

This is just a silly bug fixed by a press of one button. 

10 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

Boy oh boy you sure are annoyed by smallest things.

Auras not stacking in raids, bomb there arming too fast and enviromentla hazard killing Limbo in the rift in Kuva fortress is annoying.

This is just a silly bug fixed by a press of one button. 

This line of reasoning is exactly why Scott didn't want to give use the /unstuck command, you know?

5 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Only a few get the point it seems.

The DEvs should fix bugs, not have workarounds.

Sure it's a small thing. But, you know, if they can't fix small things, how about the bigger bugs which exist till now?

They do fix bugs and everyone knows that. Only whever they fix something you'll get a new one.

Gotta get used to it.

9 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Only a few get the point it seems.

Sure it's a small thing. But, you know, if they can't fix small things, how about the bigger bugs which exist till now?

This is some really backwards logic, the bug is non game-breaking with a workaround which means it's basically at the bottom of their list of priorities when there is a whole slew of other things that could actually disrupt gameplay or cause a loss of progress, a minor annoyance won't take priority over that.

Also what you call a "small" bug could be far harder than just fixing a typo in the code somewhere, it's never as simple as just "fix it", saying they don't fix bugs is a ludicrous accusation when literally every update has at least half of the post being bug fixes.

Ok real talk! The game is overall not in a very good state at the moment concerning bugs - and that`s the case for a while now. We are 26 Million registered Losers and alot alot ALOT will just stop loging in, that`s how it goes with buggy games. Warframe is not a special unicorn, and it won`t have a very bright future only with a few passionate fanboys.

Yes they should definitely focus on bug fixing at the moment. Getting a reuputation of being buggy is really bad for games :sad:

25 minutes ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

Ok real talk! The game is overall not in a very good state at the moment concerning bugs - and that`s the case for a while now. We are 26 Million registered Losers and alot alot ALOT will just stop loging in, that`s how it goes with buggy games. Warframe is not a special unicorn, and it won`t have a very bright future only with a few passionate fanboys.

Yes they should definitely focus on bug fixing at the moment. Getting a reuputation of being buggy is really bad for games :sad:

Well for the Past 3 years Warframe has been a really buggy game, as is most of any games you do play, but, and as often as it is used, this is a full-release beta, we are the testers and we are the ones who finds the bugs to squash and simply focusing on bug fixing isn't the solution to keep the game healthy as this was done before and it generated a mass of people complaining that there was nothing to do.

32 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

we are the testers and we are the ones who finds the bugs to squash and simply focusing on bug fixing isn't the solution to keep the game healthy as this was done before and it generated a mass of people complaining that there was nothing to do.

See the problem I was describing a good portion of gamers just don`t care, that is how it works out at the end. I guess there has a better balance to be found then.

I`d say DE is fairly good at mainting their game and hotfixing, but it seems like it is slipping them away to a worrying degree recently.

2 hours ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

They do fix bugs and everyone knows that. Only whever they fix something you'll get a new one.

Gotta get used to it.

I never said they don't fix bugs, I said

2 hours ago, p3z1 said:

2 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

This is some really backwards logic, the bug is non game-breaking with a workaround which means it's basically at the bottom of their list of priorities when there is a whole slew of other things that could actually disrupt gameplay or cause a loss of progress, a minor annoyance won't take priority over that.

Also what you call a "small" bug could be far harder than just fixing a typo in the code somewhere, it's never as simple as just "fix it", saying they don't fix bugs is a ludicrous accusation when literally every update has at least half of the post being bug fixes.

Okay then. Consider this a small bug with a workaround then.

Let me give you a bug which has persisted since I don't know when. Ever tried killing enemies, then seeing the exit marker with an incomplete kill counter for exterminates? That has been there for a while and still hasn't been fixed yet. Your "workaround" is waiting for a long amount of time, OR quitting the mission.

And yes, I called it small because it isn't a gamebreaker, but is still a nuisance. Pressing esc doesn't always fix the issue (for me at least).

2 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Let me give you a bug which has persisted since I don't know when. Ever tried killing enemies, then seeing the exit marker with an incomplete kill counter for exterminates? That has been there for a while and still hasn't been fixed yet. Your "workaround" is waiting for a long amount of time, OR quitting the mission.

And yes, I called it small because it isn't a gamebreaker, but is still a nuisance. Pressing esc doesn't always fix the issue (for me at least).

And do you know how many times they have tried to fix that bug? They've addressed it more than once and it still doesn't work perfectly again they're not that easy to fix especially ones like that where they need to change how enemies are spawning, they're not neglecting it they simply can't find a solution that works.

3 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

And do you know how many times they have tried to fix that bug? They've addressed it more than once and it still doesn't work perfectly again they're not that easy to fix especially ones like that where they need to change how enemies are spawning, they're not neglecting it they simply can't find a solution that works.

I wouldn't know, since no official statement was made on it.

And yes, show me these "addresses." That bug seemingly is due to nerfing stealth affinity farming, which has affected legit farmers and abusers equally. You know, where enemies spawn ~25m in front of you, or some such.