Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur = Mash 1 to win

-MoonMoon

Enemy escaping => press 1 and no run away, run and slow ball only
Full health enemy => press 1 an finnish with gun (shotgun burst damage = easy mode)
Low health enemy => press 1, enemy dead.
Enemy pasing by => press 1 and autotarget make hit

pls fix:
reduce damage
quit auto target
quit mobility reduction
or any other thing.

now excalibur = no skill

Sorry, engrish no good

14 minutes ago, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

I think you are not feeling alright and may have eaten/drank something way too much salty, therefore need some rest. Please, I insist. :angry::angry:

Actually, he is mostly right. Have you never been stunlocked by Slash Dash?

5 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Actually, he is mostly right. Have you never been stunlocked by Slash Dash?

TBVH no & never happened (that can be only me though) and moreover the PvP itself is broken af besides these kinda posts never got proven beneficial to our expectations of change. Therefore, they always make me cringe whenever I see them.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

The bad thing is reducing mobility as it is, not just Excal's 1st.

quick mobility fine. game fun

1 hour ago, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

I think you are not feeling alright and may have eaten/drank something way too much salty, therefore need some rest. Please, I insist. :angry::angry:

Me the Excalibur. non escape from me. see mi profil

TBVH no & never happened (that can be only me though) and moreover the PvP itself is broken af besides these kinda posts never got proven beneficial to our expectations of change. Therefore, they always make me cringe whenever I see them.

In what way is PvP "broken"? If your response has anything to do with the mobility then you should know that no, it'll never turn into a CoD clone. The parkour system is the heart and soul of Conclave.

2 hours ago, -MoonMoon said:

Enemy escaping => press 1 and no run away, run and slow ball only
Full health enemy => press 1 an finnish with gun (shotgun burst damage = easy mode)
Low health enemy => press 1, enemy dead.
Enemy pasing by => press 1 and autotarget make hit

pls fix:
reduce damage
quit auto target
quit mobility reduction
or any other thing.

now excalibur = no skill

Sorry, engrish no good

I agree, Slash dash seems to have too many features for a 25 energy cost power. I guess I could live with the removal of auto targeting (bring it back to pre-rework SD)

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

The bad thing is reducing mobility as it is, not just Excal's 1st.

Mobility is fine, it's just a matter of getting used to move fast and aiming while doing it. 

Feel free to post your expectations about what conclave needs to be better. Feedback is always welcome. ^^

22 minutes ago, Rann0n said:

Not bad, but with all that cheese you could do better. :D

Here's mine:

2X3j2wH.png

11 minutes ago, Pythadragon said:

Get the hell out of recruit conditioning. Do you enjoy beating up new players?

eDv3ADR.png

Full image in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

TebZuOa.png

That awkward moment when someone tries to brag and ends up shaming himself. 
Are you afraid of the big boys? Is it fun being the bully in the kiddy's pool?
It doesn't matter, thanks for helping me to prove that RC is not doing it's job.I can't wait to see RC fixed and then get your name popping up in a lobby (and after this I'm sure I'm not the only one) to see how justified is that KD ratio

23 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Mobility is fine, it's just a matter of getting used to move fast and aiming while doing it.

I'm talking about temporary mobility reduction due to some abilities usage (blocking your ability to jump and bullet-jump).

50 minutes ago, Pythadragon said:

Get the hell out of recruit conditioning. Do you enjoy beating up new players?

eDv3ADR.png

Full image in spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

TebZuOa.png

37 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

That awkward moment when someone tries to brag and ends up shaming himself. 

Are you afraid of the big boys? Is it fun being the bully in the kiddy's pool?

I'm all about being cheesy, why should I leave kiddy's pool?

Anyways, I tried turning off MM limitation and ended up sitting in empty lobbies waiting. And the only players I've seen there were no different from newbies except them spamming "I'm here to do the challenge tasks and leave, who's with me" in chat. I guess my region doesn't have a consistent pvp player base.

Edited by Rann0n

43 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

I'm talking about temporary mobility reduction due to some abilities usage (blocking your ability to jump and bullet-jump).

haha, my bad. I'm so used to players asking to reduce pvp mobility that I read your sentence in a wrong way. If you ever decide to do a feedback post with the ablities that reduce mobility and what's wrong with them, feel free to tell me about it and I'll gladly help you to do some tests.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rann0n (for some reason can't add more quotes from mobile)
Honestly, the fact that you came here bragging your stats makes anything you say sound like a cheap excuse. The reason why you should leave the kiddies pool is simple, you don't belong there, you are not an inexperienced conclave player anymore, so all you're doing is ruin the experience of the newcomers you find.

Btw, in what region are you playing? have you tried going into any other nearby region to see ifit's more populated? have you ried different times of the day? what times? what timezone?

Edited by -----LegioN-----

• 2 weeks later...