Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜️Siege of Ages⚜️is looking for *STORM* clans on up! We are a great alliance with an even better community⚜️ growing strong everyday! Helpful and supportive members!.JOIN THE SIEGE TODAY!

(XBOX)SladesInjustice

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 0:40 AM, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

uCcYQEm.png

Siege of Ages Alliance is a great alliance and community that is looking to welcome in new clans!

:Siege of Ages is a great environment for new or seasoned clans alike, and we thrive on helping new and veteran players grow as a whole

:If you are a newly found clan that would like to learn and flourish as a clan we will help you as best as we can so that your clan can reach its fullest potential

:All clans in our alliance plan on participating to our fullest and maximum ability in ** THE SOLAR RAIL WARS** 

: We respect any and all voices within our community wither you are a Warlord over a clan or a member residing in a clan and we welcome any and all ideas as well as questions and concerns 

Siege of Ages alliance will help any and all clans to our fullest abilities! We are welcoming all clans SHADOW on up who would wish to join us, either you are a small clan looking for help or guidance or a seasoned clan that would like to establish a strong alliance relationship with us.

Siege of Ages alliance is growing rapidly and continues to grow daily, We still have a lot more room for any clan that wants to join our alliance and community. Because when you join Siege of Ages you aren't just another another clan, You are someone we can cooperate, grow and share ideas with! and and most of all, wishes to join something great!

Like it says up top all the clans that resides within Siege of Ages alliance will participate in the Solar Rail Wars when the time comes. If that is something you are interested in involving your clan in we would be more then honored to have you along side us when we approach this feat! And when we take control of a node, the credits we acquire through the rails will be distributed through out all the clans that participated in the rail war!

If you are a Warlorld looking for an alliance for your clan and are interested in joining Siege of Ages or have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on Xbox One @SladesInjusticeJOIN THE SIEGE TODAY!

We are still taking in clans that are in need of a great alliance! 

• 1 month later...

{The Exiled Legion} (Storm) / The Arbiters Rage Alliance currently were have been in Project Crusade I was a General there until it went corrupt and I left to join Arbiters who are always starting something in the chat going ban crazy and I used to be in FNF who got power crazy I'm looking for a strong alliance I can rely on and hopefully grow and become higher in the ally to point of helping the leaders and I used too be mountain clan that was close to becoming moon until project crusade persuaded me to go to storm and ever since haven't been able to get back too mountain if possible I would like help to grow again 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)BriTiShBaD4ss said:

{The Exiled Legion} (Storm) / The Arbiters Rage Alliance currently were have been in Project Crusade I was a General there until it went corrupt and I left to join Arbiters who are always starting something in the chat going ban crazy and I used to be in FNF who got power crazy I'm looking for a strong alliance I can rely on and hopefully grow and become higher in the ally to point of helping the leaders and I used too be mountain clan that was close to becoming moon until project crusade persuaded me to go to storm and ever since haven't been able to get back too mountain if possible I would like help to grow again 

Yes I totally understand where you are coming from and it is horrid how some of the alliances want to limit and control the clans that reside in their alliance and I honestly feel bad for the clans that get put through that! Siege of Ages is not like that in any way shape or form, We ENCOURAGE the clans in our alliance to become the best they can and root for them all the way because in the end we are in this together! So we shouldn't have to subject to alliances that try to hinder other clans in the alliance from progressing and trying to reach for something greater. But all in all YOU are the leader of your clan NOT the alliance and should be treated and such with the highest respect because when you look at it Warframe is just a game and when we get on Warframe we all just want to have fun. So I extremely understand where you have been through and have understood to see, But I will contact you on XBOX so we can further converse about the subject and Thank you for taking time out of your day to message me!  

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

Yes I totally understand where you are coming from and it is horrid how some of the alliances want to limit and control the clans that reside in their alliance and I honestly feel bad for the clans that get put through that! Siege of Ages is not like that in any way shape or form, We ENCOURAGE the clans in our alliance to become the best they can and root for them all the way because in the end we are in this together! So we shouldn't have to subject to alliances that try to hinder other clans in the alliance from progressing and trying to reach for something greater. But all in all YOU are the leader of your clan NOT the alliance and should be treated and such with the highest respect because when you look at it Warframe is just a game and when we get on Warframe we all just want to have fun. So I extremely understand where you have been through and have understood to see, But I will contact you on XBOX so we can further converse about the subject and Thank you for taking time out of your day to message me!  

I will look out for your message and as for my clan we never have problems and I will always do what's best for them I agree it's just a game and it's to have fun that's what I strive for and I stand up too the ally leaders sometimes alone in order to get that point across 

On 2/25/2017 at 0:40 AM, (Xbox One)SladesInjustice said:

uCcYQEm.png   

x1LkhQj.jpg

Siege of Ages Alliance Emblem:

Reveal hidden contents

e64ljgN.png

Siege of Ages Alliance is a great alliance and community that is looking to welcome SHADOW clans on up!

:Siege of Ages is a great environment for new or seasoned clans alike, and we thrive on helping new and veteran players grow as a whole

:If you are a newly founded clan that would like to learn and flourish as a clan we will help you as best as we can so that your clan can reach its fullest potential

:All clans in our alliance plan on participating to our fullest and maximum ability in ** THE SOLAR RAIL WARS** 

: We respect any and all voices within our community wither you are a Warlord over a clan or a member residing in a clan and we welcome any and all ideas as well as questions and concerns 

Siege of Ages alliance will help any and all clans to our fullest abilities! We are welcoming all clans SHADOW on up who would wish to join us, either you are a small clan looking for help or guidance or a seasoned clan that would like to establish a strong alliance relationship with us.

Siege of Ages alliance is a strong grounded alliance  and continues to grow daily, We still have a lot more room for any clan that wants to join our alliance and community. Because when you join Siege of Ages you aren't just another another clan, You are someone we can cooperate, grow and share ideas with! and and most of all, wishes to join something great!

Like it says up top all the clans that resides within Siege of Ages alliance will participate in the Solar Rail Wars when the time comes. If that is something you are interested in involving your clan in we would be more then honored to have you along side us when we approach this feat! And when we take control of a node, the credits we acquire through the rails will be distributed through out all the clans that participated in the rail war!

If you are a Warlorld looking for an alliance for your clan and are interested in joining Siege of Ages or have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on Xbox One @SladesInjustice or on DISCORD @[Xbox One]SladesInjustice[21]#7877 

JOIN THE SIEGE TODAY!

Siege of Ages is still welcoming SHADOW clans on up to join the Siege!